Watching Angry Birds... AMA

Title says it all. I'm at the theater with the kids watching Angry Birds movie. I'm in the back so not bothering anyone with my phone. I got 20% left on my charge I'll chat until it dies and maybe do more when I get home if it's a success!

Fire away UG! Phone Post 3.0

Good? Phone Post 3.0

Watching it with my sister as well. Lmao fuck this movie. How was Brazil besides the assault lol Phone Post 3.0

How is it man!? Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - Good? Phone Post 3.0
So far so good just started Phone Post 3.0

TouchButt1HandTappingWithOtherHand - How is it man!? Phone Post 3.0
Just started Phone Post 3.0

You're a good father for suffering through such a thing.

A play by play summary of the movie from The Immortals point of view would be unreal! Phone Post 3.0

are you/do you dip in the movie theater too?

El Toro Tino - Watching it with my sister as well. Lmao fuck this movie. How was Brazil besides the assault lol Phone Post 3.0
Even the assault was fun. The only thing that sucked was that I lost the fight Phone Post 3.0

How would you see s fight with you and Woodley playing out in a 5 rounder? I know you're not a fan of his. I personally think you'd take his best and keep coming and break him in the later rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Is it as shit as it looks? Phone Post 3.0

What brand of snuff do you have in your mouth currently?

I quit for like a year but recently I have started back Phone Post 3.0

Favorite thing to eat when you don't give a fuck? Phone Post 3.0

In Limbo -

are you/do you dip in the movie theater too?

I actually quit dipping all together about two years ago. Cold turkey. Phone Post 3.0

No question to ask you just wanted to say your great in everything you do big fan best of luck in the future l Phone Post 3.0

Came in to say WFA, saw it was the immortal one and thought better of it. lol Phone Post 3.0

thetouchofdeath - How would you see s fight with you and Woodley playing out in a 5 rounder? I know you're not a fan of his. I personally think you'd take his best and keep coming and break him in the later rounds. Phone Post 3.0
I'd beat his ass. He's an athlete not a fighter. Phone Post 3.0

If you could, would you re-do Brazil without the assault? Or was it fun enough to be worth it happening. Phone Post 3.0

rnunz - Favorite thing to eat when you don't give a fuck? Phone Post 3.0
Jets Pizza... I always give a fuck tho Phone Post 3.0

What is the last picture you took with your phone? Phone Post 3.0