Watching MMA and WWE?

I love both, yes wrestling its fake but I don't watch it because I want to see whos a better fighter (that's why I have MMA), I like wrestling for the storylines and the drama, the ring psychology and the characters. Both great but absolutly not the same (It's MMA > Wrestling for me btw) Phone Post

NoGi bear -
Sofa King Cool -
Sans Cara - 
Mattefrost - Nothing to do with pro wrestling could be on for more than 30 seconds without someone talking about them being steroid using faggots who couldn't last in real sport.
 Yeah no one from pro wrestling has ever been a champion in a "real" sport.

LOL! Ouch @ the self ownage.

lol Cock Chestner disagrees Phone Post

You guys did NOT read what I said.

I said I had a biased view point, because of how I was raised and the comments OTHERS made whenever anything pro wrestling was on.

I am well aware that there are people from pro wrestling that have done well, I'm a Brock fan (for his mma, not wrestling).

I think you guys need to go back and read over what I said, I know for a fact any pro wrestler could beat the shit out of me, as well as out perform me at ANY other sport.

You all misunderstood what I said, I think wrestling is dull and not at all entertaining, but I never said myself they were faggots or incapable of achieving in other sports. Phone Post

mmaboy15 - I am a massive mma fan like most of you, but i also like the WWE. I usually get some flack for watching both ( And i probably will on here)
But i was wondering if there's anyone else that watches both and if not what do u have against people that watch both?

I would recommend going to f4wonline.com. Dave Meltzer & Bryan Alvarez (who both covers MMA & Pro-Wrestling on there website)

I'm a bigger fan of ROH & Dragon Gate USA when it comes to Pro-Wrestling than WWE. But I got to give credit to WWE. WWE MITB 2011 was one of the best WWE PPVs in a long time.

All Japan Women was incredible in the 80's, with Manami Toyota, Jaguar Yakota, Lioness Asuka, etc. Those were the real glory days of great wrestling, along with the Japanese men.

I leave the acting, drama and storylines to the wife, I'd rather watch a good documentary.