Watching PRIDE Grand Prix First Time AMA

Before the AMA, WTF happend in the Sakuraba vs Mezger fight???

Did Shamrock force Mezger out of the ring to protest???

Didn't we already do this? Phone Post

No the first one was a "Planning on watching all of Pride TMA, regarding what events to focus on.

Guy Mezger looks like a cross between Stephan Bonnar and Ken Shamrock.

Yea Ken told him not to finish the fight

He had the authority back then over his fighters.

Im sure Guy would have went the extra round.

My favorite part of the event so far was when 3  UGers were so offended by my saying that Mezger looked like a cross between Shamrock and Bonnar that they took the time to vote me the fuck down. 

Roman Monstrum -

My favorite part of the event so far was when 3  UGers were so offended by my saying that Mezger looked like a cross between Shamrock and Bonnar that they took the time to vote me the fuck down. 

Who cares about your vote count, it's just some random persons opinion about you. It's possible you got voted down for a different post anyways. Phone Post

And if you went minus 3 it probably means someone voted down the op of a thread you made. Some people are weird or really sensitive about certain things, don't worry about it. Phone Post

Oh snap Eric Clapton watching Royce and Saku.

HandsomeTopTeam - Yea Ken told him not to finish the fight

The fight was finished. The contract had stated there would be no extra round which is why Ken went ape shit. Pride was pulling some of their classic shadiness to favor their fighter and Ken wasn't wanting his fighter to go along with it.

studiocamp - 
HandsomeTopTeam - Yea Ken told him not to finish the fight

The fight was finished. The contract had stated there would be no extra round which is why Ken went ape shit. Pride was pulling some of their classic shadiness to favor their fighter and Ken wasn't wanting his fighter to go along with it.

Thanks for the extra info, that was one of the strangest things I've seen.

Guy would have still fought. Ken told him NO!!!

Roman Monstrum - 

lol wut?

pic plz

yup Clapton is a true mma fighter

HandsomeTopTeam - yup Clapton is a true mma fighter

Lol

Mufasatheking - 
Roman Monstrum - 

lol wut?

pic plz

I'll watch it again today and try to grab a screen shot.

The rules were that if the match was a draw there would be an overtime round to decide the winner. Don't think Ken read the rules then went apeshit when the overtime round was announced.

Mentaljim - The rules were that if the match was a draw there would be an overtime round to decide the winner. Don't think Ken read the rules then went apeshit when the overtime round was announced.

Idk man, as much as I love saku, it was pretty clear guy won that round.

Who cares Ken should have let Guy go out there and fight. Power trip