Way to go Royce!!!!

Referees or not, it sounds like he schooled Yoshida pretty well. Royce did something that a LOT of people said he had no chance of doing!

No, pwning Yoshida...

Now they're tied 1-1 -great setup for #3! ROYCE, ROYCE, ROYCE!!!!!

1-1?

WTF are you talking about? He clearly didn't lose the first match...have you sen the pics of the "choke?"

Seen the video,no arguments Ironlung but tell that to the record books.

The record books don't tell the whole story, anyone with half a brain knows Royce mentally owns Yoshida and can sleep well the rest of his life while Yoshida has to feel kind of weak.

Yoshida didn't win the first fight, but if it had gone to points, he was winning at the time of the bogus stoppage. Royce didn't win the second time, but from the sounds of it, he would have if there were points.

So the way I see it, you can look at it as 0-0-2 or 1-1-0.

Yea, considering Yoshida is quoted as saying Royce has the strength of a 12 year old girl, I think I'd be pretty embarassed. I know if a 12 year old girl was able to beat the hell out of me while I was only able to turtle up, I would be pretty humiliated.

"Yea, considering Yoshida is quoted as saying Royce has the strength of a 12 year old girl"

- and he said this when/where?

More rumours, awesome!

"Now they're tied 1-1 -great setup for #3!"

The first fight was a no-contest. It's not on Royce's or Yoshida's record on the Pride website.

Yoshida's face looks worse after Royce than it did after Silva.

"The first fight was a no-contest. It's not on Royce's or Yoshida's record on the Pride website."

That's because it was a grappling match.

I think Royce/Yoshida III would be huge, but it really needs to air here and they need to fight until there's a finish.

0-0-1

0-0-1

Enson (Japanese) who was five feet from the ring and knows a thing or two about MMA lol....said Royce took Yoshida to school. How awesome is that.

Royce KICKED Yoshi's ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!