We are not here to take part!!!

We are here to take over!

We are not here at all.  

I don't get this place. Everyone was mad the rematch was taking place and now that it's not people are still mad. Phone Post 3.0

Stern - I don't get this place. Everyone was mad the rematch was taking place and now that it's not people are still mad. Phone Post 3.0

It's almost like this place is filled up with different people with different opinions.

Stern - I don't get this place. Everyone was mad the rematch was taking place and now that it's not people are still mad. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone? We don't all think alike here.

I don't care either way. I just thought all of Mac's talk about people not showing up makes him look silly right now. I'm having some fun with it using one of his quotes.

Jiu Jitsunami - 

It's almost like this place is filled up with different people with different opinions.

VU!

Stern - I don't get this place. Everyone was mad the rematch was taking place and now that it's not people are still mad. Phone Post 3.0
Nobodies mad. Just pointing out how much of a baby McGregor is and how quick he flip flopped on shit. Phone Post 3.0

He's in a no win situation. It doesn't matter what he does people will still complain. Everyone on here is super anti UFC higher ups well a guy stands up to them and they still shit on. Phone Post 3.0

Jiu Jitsunami -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - 
Stern - I don't get this place. Everyone was mad the rematch was taking place and now that it's not people are still mad. Phone Post 3.0
Nobodies mad. Just pointing out how much of a baby McGregor is and how quick he flip flopped on shit. Phone Post 3.0

VU!