We are not "Thugs" and lowlifes!

The most problematic fans that I have seen at UFC or KOTC definitely don't train or are at least hard-core fans.

i AM a lowlife thug... HOLLA!

Good job fans

Actually, most so called 'Thugs' I've ever met were pussies!

THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS SPORT. ALL THE FIGHTS I GO TOO IVE ONLY SEEN A COUPLE OF FIGHTS OUT SIDE THE RING USUALLY ITS WITH SOME SA'S OR DRUNK FUCKS THAT THINK THEY CAN FIGHT AND GET SCHOOLED RIGHT AWAY.I TELL EVERYBODY MOST PEOPLE THAT GO TO THE FIGHTS ARE THERE TO WATCH AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.

Never start a fight at an MMA event, you never know who you are fucking with.

"That was Bas Rutten?! But...But...he shaved the soul patch!

Get me an ambulance!"

King Yoshida would totally disagree with this thread and say MMA should be banned.

Otherwise typically rowdy types attending MMA events dont usually start fights for the same reason gun shows dont get robbed...

Ive been to several events in Colorado that were very thugish if you will. People yelling for blood and booing during any type of clich or ground work.

Excellent point TRAINWRECK. You dont know who you're fucking with, or sometimes you realize too late who you've been talking shit to.

Last year, I went to a WWE show in Colorado Springs with some friends. They were all pumped when they spotted their favorite "wrasslers" in the ring and at ringside.

I of course recognized Ruland (sp?) Gardner and Kevin Jackson in the crowd. When Kurt Angle came out, Ruland and Kevin rush up towards the little fence near the ring and are snapping pictures.

The WWE security guys come over and are talking some serious shit for a minute, until Taz yells "Leave them alone. They're ok. Do you have any idea who those guys are?"

Taz waved the guy over and I couldn't hear what was said (I was about 5 rows back) but you definitely could see the mixture of surprise and fear spread across that guy's face. My friends and I were laughing and providing our own dialog for what was running through his mind at that moment.

I went over and talked to (and took pics with)Kevin and Ruland after the show, and lo and behold, that security guy comes over with the "deer in the headlights" look and he cant apologize fast enough, or too many times.

"Hey, I'm REALLY sorry guys! There's no way on earth I'd ever purposely disrespect you two. Really, I'm so sorry." Lmao. They were both super cool about it. "No problem man, you're just doing your job."

I've been to a few smaller shows and two UFC's. The smaller shows were very well run, and there has never been a problem in the crowd. Seems like most of the fans are either family, friends, or teammates of the fighters. Whereas the fans at the UFC's are your casual fans who want to get drunk and see blood. I will never ever go to another UFC. Last UFC I went to was UFC 45, and in my opinion it was a waste of $200. Not so much for the fights but more the fans. I'd rather spend $60 on a smaller show and sit in a place where people appreciate what's going on in the ring.