We need prayers

Sorry to take up space, but as I was getting my daughters ready to go see their grandfather, my little sister called, and told me that my father had passed away today. It's kind of shocking because he was fine last night. This morning, he had a heartattack and passed away. My fifteen year-old sister found him, and my cousin performed CPR until the paramedics arrived.
What really hurts is that I didn't get to see him on Christmas. I had been trying to find a ride up there and had one for today. But about half an hour before I left, I got the call. My daughters were really looking forward to seeing him, and was really upset that I left, and had my uncle take them to their mothers. Before I got home, I stopped by and gave them their presents dad had got for them and told them what happened. My six year old understood, but my four year old didn't really understand it.
My father came to most of my fights. And even if I won or lost, always complimented me and bragged about me. He always supported me. He always thought about me and my sisters. He helped me through everything in my life. I'm lost right now. I really can't believe he's gone. I feel like I have no one to look up to. I feel so bad for my step-mother and my youngest sister.
He was a member of the 101st Airborne Division, and a vietnam veteran. He died today, at the young age of 54 years old. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

Dave Glasco

Sorry to hear of such bad news.  RIP

ttt

Sorry to hear, my sincerest condolences and prayers. I had a message last night that my friend/coworker's dad passed away on christmas day. He was devastated.

Stay strong and be the strength that your family can lean on. Show support for them that your father has shown for you and his legacy, thru your actions will live forever.

RIP.

Sorry to hear about that. Hang in there and believe in God.

RIP

Needless to say, that sucks homie. May God be with you and your family through this.

Cedric

God Bless you and your family in this transition.
I pray My VVet father looks him up in heaven and they can rest in peace.

RIP

prayers sent

RIP

RIP

My father came to most of my fights. And even if I won or lost, always complimented me and bragged about me. He always supported me.

Your father was a stand-up man and was living by a golden rule... support his son.  Because win or lose, he was supporting you in what you loved to do.  That is important, remember that he loved you.

He helped me through everything in my life. I'm lost right now. I really can't believe he's gone. I feel like I have no one to look up to. I feel so bad for my step-mother and my youngest sister.

You will always have him to look up to.  That will never go away because you will always take pride in doing things for him, in his honor.  And now is the time to become that same man for the rest of your family.  They will need you as well as you needing them.  Stay Strong!

I am sad for your loss,  I lost several friends (4) over this holiday as well. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.  

If you want to vent or talk, MMA mail me.  I'll listen anytime.    

My condolences...

prayers for you and your family

God be with you and your love one`s,,,,,, RIP !

I know you're pain, I'm so sorry for you're loss. :-(

Sorry for your loss.  My prayers go out to you and your family.

sorry for your loss.

Carol & JJ

I feel for you, my grandmother passed away on x-mas eve this year. It was a big shock. Good luck.

Justin

Sorry for your loss

I am sorry for your loss bro. I hope the comfort of knowing he's in a better place now eases the pain of your loss.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.