"we will give whatever the fans...

"we will give whatever the fans want" - Dana White

Then put Horn in the UFC. This is what the fans want.

I'm a fan and I don't particularly want that. Horn seems to choke whenever he makes it to the big show, anyway. Both his Pride fights were against lesser guys and they were incredibly boring anyway, he fought the most boring fight possible against White in KOTC, and his UFC record is like 4-4 or something, and his wins are over guys like Eugene Jackson or Jason Godsey, ie lower level UFC fighters.

Not that I don't think the guy's not really good, but I'm not clamoring for him to be in the UFC. If he is, great, if he's not, I'm not going to lose sleep over it

Haven't sseen horn v randy but many say that horn won. chokes out chack, beats yvel, hangs with mino, beats guys that were recently in the ufc....

I am not interested in seeing Horn in the UFC.

"beats yvel"

yeah, that's what i was just saying. Horn beat Yvel, Shoji, and White with borin lay n pray decisions. Igor V choked Yvel out in like 2 minutes, and Horn, who's supposed to be the ground fighter, didn't even make an effort to finish the fight. I just don't see the advantage to that kind of thing when you're trying to build your fan base

horn is awesome and he has had some boring fights but he should definetly be in there. After his matchups with bablu and griffin I would be more than happy to see him fight.

Horn has been finishing guys at 185

I think he deserves a shot in the UFC at 185.

this shouldnt even be a debate. horn should be there. If you want the best in the world in your show than its obvious.

" his UFC record is like 4-4 or something, and his wins are over guys like Eugene Jackson or Jason Godsey, ie lower level UFC fighters"

i think you left someone out there...

and didnt he do pretty well at a tournament last year? good point about yvel but horns skills are unquestionable.

I think you need to put an ATT Dana White thread he responds to those

yeah, his skills are unquestionable. His desire to finish, and/or put on a decent show are very questionable. Pro fighting is a spectator sport, and if you aren't going to be exciting, then there's no reason for the UFC to have him

"yeah, his skills are unquestionable. His desire to finish, and/or put on a decent show are very questionable. Pro fighting is a spectator sport, and if you aren't going to be exciting, then there's no reason for the UFC to have him"

Agree 100%.

"and didnt he do pretty well at a tournament last year?"

A head kick KO, then submission.... and then he got beat by Renato "Babalu" Sobral. Babalu should be back in the UFC. With one condition, he has to bring back his fucked-up hairdo too.

Matt Serra just had a fight in the UFC. Fought a blown-up 145lbs'er and won a UD.