Websites for the UG. US$600 only!

Remember , its night over there now !

Galanis - 
Galanis - 

Haven't you done this a couple of times before? If so, are you the guy that just takes pre made templates and tries to sell them for $600?

If not I do apologize, but I feel like this seems familiar. $600 is a lot of money for a pre made site.

Any response to this?

Oh, I have addressed this every time I have created one of these threads. There is always someone trying to say something negative about my offer... The thing is though, you will not find any client of mine with any bad words to say, and in fact I receive great praise for my work. There is more to my services than just coding a site. I provide a full service from start to finish, and long after the site is live.

Did you know that working on a well developed CMS, such as Joomla or Wordpress eliminates a lot of potential security issues? Best of all, they are regularly updated with patches to improve feature sets and close found security holes. Then add on top of that a framework and a lot of repetitive coding is eliminated. With a good framework you reduce time base coding, which directly translates to more time spent designing and adding features. With a template you have had a team of professionals create it over months to perfect it. This gives me and the customer some good benefits.  I reduce my time spent template coding the site, which directly results in more fine tuning and more customizing the customer site. Why spend time on unnecessary repetitive coding when I can instead deliver the customers vision... Using a template does not mean the end result needs to look anything like the template. You do understand that right?

Also have a look at Justin Wrens posts here in the thread. He's had 2 guys not deliver... Doesn't matter what they charged, they noped out.  I deliver great results no matter what.

Pescadero has praised Calavaro highly

Very cool of OP. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - Very cool of OP. Phone Post 3.0

Akio

In. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Daft Punk this thread.