WEC 145 needs this man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BEf7aVFYBs

and then we have a division.

cool

agreed.

"why not just say ivan menjivar so i didnt have to follow the damn link"

I dont like making things easy on lazy mother fuckers like yourself, perhaps.

Plus it was a great fight. they made a 10 min highlight reel of one fight of his. thats pretty common with him.

"I though Ivan retired due to injury? I would love to be wrong though. Great fighter"

I dont know if it was ever made official or a permanent thing. There was a lot of bullshit I think he was getting sick of with the politics in the fight game, the bulshit lawsuit with Patry didn't help. Not having a real home for 145 to be showcased at the time. Yes, his knee was destroyed when he fought Uno and Bartimus, which he is getting repaired. Plus he's working with Canada customs or something. Ultimefanatic should try and get an interview to get the full scoop. Still, he's young, I hold out hope, because if there is one guy who deserves the 145 showcased it's him. A guy who goes and fights anyone, moves up in weight class and takes the toughest fights out there rather than just stay at 145 and pad his record expecting everything to be catered to him like golden boy Faber.

Out of curiosity, do you have any interest whatsoever in any non-Canadian fighters? Are there any Canadian fighters you dislike?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYvr9WkVI_c&mode=related&search=

"do you have any interest whatsoever in any non-Canadian fighters"

yes, just not boring ass American wrestlers.

"Are there any Canadian fighters you dislike?"

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D0GbMr-3Po&mode=related&search=

People who dickride fighters on nationality or ethnicity alone have no right to call anyone else on this forum a blind nuthugger.

Canadians are almost eclipsing the Brazilians in this respect.

I don't understand the mentality.

ttt 4 later

"People who dickride fighters on nationality or ethnicity alone have no right to call anyone else on this forum a blind nuthugger.
Canadians are almost eclipsing the Brazilians in this respect.

I don't understand the mentality"

It's a matter of having the ability to see fighters develop and come up in your own backyard through the grassroots orginization's. Seeing them break on to the big show and counted out by self righteous American fags and then see them whoop some ass. nothing wrong with enjoying that. I also do not support on nationality alone. Most Canadian fighters I support like Menjivar, bring fireworks and are easy to like from an entertainment standpoint. they aren't there to dry hump their opponent.

I was asked is their any Canadian fighters. I dislike? Why should I have any reason to dislike them. You assume becuaseI dont dislike them, I dickride them based on nationality alone, which is your stupid ass assumption.

This thread really should not have been turned into a national issue but leave it to you fags to do that. which is disrespectful to a great fighter who has paid his dues and deserves his spotlight, so fuck off.

Date: 06/04/07 11:52 AM
5594 Total Posts Ignore User

"People who dickride fighters on nationality or ethnicity alone have no right to call anyone else on this forum a blind nuthugger. Canadians are almost eclipsing the Brazilians in this respect.
I don't understand the mentality"

It's a matter of having the ability to see fighters develop and come up in your own backyard through the grassroots orginization's. Seeing them break on to the big show and counted out by self righteous American fags and then see them whoop some ass. nothing wrong with enjoying that. I also do not support on nationality alone. Most Canadian fighters I support like Menjivar, bring fireworks and are easy to like from an entertainment standpoint. they aren't there to dry hump their opponent.

I was asked is their any Canadian fighters. I dislike? Why should I have any reason to dislike them. You assume becuaseI dont dislike them, I dickride them based on nationality alone, which is your stupid ass assumption.

This thread really should not have been turned into a national issue but leave it to you fags to do that. which is disrespectful to a great fighter who has paid his dues and deserves his spotlight, so fuck off.

How am I disrespecting Menjivar? Why can't you just admit that you pump guys from Canada because you want your countrymen to win?

Here we are talking about a retired Menjivar for no other reason than that he fought someone who had a fight on TV last night. And you're getting all compulsive about it, posting something in every thread and dissing Faber because you can't get over the DQ loss and feel bizarrely compelled to harp on it.

Seriously, LOL at you getting irate about this.

Disrespecting Menjivar by making this an issue about me and my perceived biases, shifting focus of the thread away from Ivan and putting the focus on to myself for no other reason than you have a problem with someone such as myself praising a Canadian fighter. It is not my bias for Canadian fighters, it is your bias against them that is the real issue.

We are not talking about a semi retired Ivan for no other reason than him once fighting a guy on last nights card. We are talking about him because he is one of the most exciting fighters in the sport lb for lb. who can beat anyone at 145, and deserves as much as anyone to get in on the spotlight of this weight class if he so desires to.