WEC 53 results

Something I didn't think about - but this merger is going to be terrible for the current crop of UFC fighters.

Incoming WEC fighters are going to end up stealing the bonuses, every event :)

can we get some pics instead of gifs like maybe a progression of the kick?? thanks blue's in advance

Can't believe they yet again went over by 15 minutes and yet again my  DVR did not record the last 2 rounds! Then I come on here to see how the last 2 rounds went and well.... as ,such as I love the WEC events and the fights, I hate the fact that they are always over as my DVR always misses the end of the main event. Then again I am an idiot for not expecting this and setting it to record an extra 30 minutes. Either way I can't believe I missed these last 2 rounds! But what a way for WEC to go out! 

WAR PICKETT!!!

Does anyone else agree, if you've watched japanese events or U.S.(WEC/UFC) events, Stephan Bonnar is probably the only answer to the commentating issues of UFC? Especially after hearing him @ wec 53. He would make a, perfect third commentator. He's intelligent, well spoken, professional, experienced in both commentating and performing at this level, and multilingual. He does a decent job at hyping the fight & explaining @ the same time. Also not afraid to exchange wits with Rogan. Rogan, currently really does dominates the dialogue.

borked - Does anyone else agree, if you've watched japanese events or U.S.(WEC/UFC) events, Stephan Bonnar is probably the only answer to the commentating issues of UFC? Especially after hearing him @ wec 53. He would make a, perfect third commentator. He's intelligent, well spoken, professional, experienced in both commentating and performing at this level, and multilingual. He does a decent job at hyping the fight & explaining @ the same time. Also not afraid to exchange wits with Rogan. Rogan, currently really does dominates the dialogue.

I think so, he did a great job.