WEC Alex Stiebling vs. Joe Riggs

Get Lytle to fight him, wow.

You'll be pleased to know Extreme that thanks to you, Go Stieby has been the war cry for Riggs throughout training since you posted it on this thread the other day. Every time he gets tired I just yell "Go Stieby," and the Diesel turns it on just like that, lol.

I spoke with Scott Adams from the WEC last night, here are some things worth noting:

**The WEC will be televised on HDTV on all DirectTV systems. He said the event would be broken up into two shows, with the Stiebling-Riggs main event headlining the second show. I believe Jeff Blatnick and Ryan Bennett will be the announcers for the TV telecast.

**UFC head Dana White will be in attendance, and is expected to be joined by Chuck Lidell, Randy Couture and Tito Ortiz.

This is going to be a great night, and we're less than a week away!

Riggs or Cube, please contact me badbreedtv@hotmail.com

You've got mail Pack, I'll see you this Friday at the show...

TTT

I know the Diesel appreciates all the support you guys are giving him, it's going to be one hell of a fight come Friday night!

Ive known Alex forever and have never heard him called "Stieby"!!! He would probably get a kick out of this. But if you can use that as motivation, more power to you. Just dont call Alex that he might not know who you are talking about. Hell he has never liked his nicknames anyways. Good Luck to both fighters, it will be a great night. Im pissed its not on PPV. Cube where can a find a profile for Riggs

hey cube what channel is that hdtv channel, do you know? you possibly got any running times too? thanks.