WEC Alex Stiebling vs. Joe Riggs

I'm so fucking pissed I can't make this show. I reccomend the WEC to anyone in Ca with a car. I had a fucking blast when I went.

"Fuck it, Riggs will win."

That's the attitude JM. Fuck it, Riggs will win, lol.

Somebody said that Chris Lytle dropped out of the WEC after his bout with Peter Spratt, true??? Hope not! Who's his replacement??

Scott,Reed, Where are you??

Good luck Joe,
TTT for WEC and a great card.

Any thoughts of PPV or internet PPV?

Riggs by skull removal

ttt because I'm hoping you're right...

alex who?

Scott....what's your email address? Glover is ready to get back in the cage again.

Greg

TTT ALEX, keep the streak going........

Cube,

I sent you an email about doing a BB profile of Riggs. Get back with me and lets hook it up. We are on the West Coast so it would be perfect. We will also be at the WEC show, only shooting stills at the show though because of something the WEC has going (?).

Glad you liked the DVDs, really looking forward to reading the review. This is going ot be the best WEC, yet.

Let's get together soon, we leave the West Coast after the IFC show in Tahoe on the 31st of January.

joe who?

Pack,

I'll e-mail you so we can set up the Riggs profile for Bad Breed on the 16th (I'm pretty sure we'll be in Tahoe as well, so that will work also if you need more footage), and my Bad Breed DVD reviews will be up any day now. Like I said earlier, keep up the great work.

Also, here's to hoping that MTV shows plenty of Stiebling-Riggs for the True Life filming at the WEC.

ttt because we're just eight days away...

"Randy has Chael going on one of the Big Shows, don't know if I am supposed to say which one."

Yes, you are supposed to announce it.

Now, which show is it? :)

So do you still need someone for TIKI??
let me know, I am avail~!

From what I've been told, Chael has been offered a spot in a show that is the direct antithesis of his collegiate wrestling background... that is unofficial, however, so don't mark my words.

I covered the 1998 NCAA championships when Sonnen wrestled back to become an All-American, and I was glad to see he beat Homer Moore recently.

I will say this though: styles make fights, and Sonnen's dropout means the WEC fans will have a more exciting main event now with Stiebling vs Riggs.

Chris Lytle is still fighting!!!

Go to wec.tv(forum) for more info!!

in the pop-up ad on wec.tv for jan 16, they show the competitors wearing protective headgear..??

Good luck,jorge evangilista
Great card I hope to go.

Outkast, Gimme a call cody and I will carpool with you!

Shannon; how is the negotiation with Wildman going? Just curious.Gotta rute for the home town brother
but I think it would be a great KOTC main event fight!
or feature fight on the PPV in Feb.