Weidman: 3rd fight with Silva an 'easy payday'

MattyJ - Silva is no mans easy pay day, Weidman clearly was winning both fights but there was a question mark over both finishes, in the 2nd fight I really thought we were about to see Silva let loose when the break happened Phone Post 3.0
So in midst of losing, he was about to turn it around but then lost anyways?

I respectfully disagree. I'm gonna go with what I actually seen and say that Weidman keeps on dominating and either gets a sub or a TKO in the 3rd. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman has done everything he possibly could do and has 2 wins over Anderson Silva. A majority of the world believes he's a fluke and got lucky. If I was that kid I would HATE Silva.

But Silva isn't an easy fight for any man on earth in any form....but I wanna see Chris get a few more defenses before there is a rematch if that's in the cards Phone Post 3.0

While stylistically Chris matches up well against Silva, the real issue is that Silva is done and he was done before their first match. Phone Post 3.0

chawkins - MotherFUCKER.

Weidman gets 2 fluky-as-hell wins and has the nerve to call the GOAT an "easy payday"? He hasn't legitimately beaten Silva even once, IMO.

I wasn't a fan of the kid before, but now I'm actively rooting against him.
The butthurt is strong in this one.

How is KOing silva not definitive and conclusive? Silva was doing the same thing he had done dozens of times before. Only ONE person has ever been able to make him pay for it.

You can say the second was a fluke injury but nothing in the time they have spent in the cage together suggests Silva has an answer for Weidman. But it sure has looked like Chris has one for Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins -
chawkins - MotherFUCKER.

Weidman gets 2 fluky-as-hell wins and has the nerve to call the GOAT an "easy payday"? He hasn't legitimately beaten Silva even once, IMO.

Calm down, White Knightley.

No matter how hard you try, silva isn't going to fuck you Phone Post 3.0
Excellent usage of White Knightly sir Phone Post 3.0

Seats Taken - Weidman has done everything he possibly could do and has 2 wins over Anderson Silva. A majority of the world believes he's a fluke and got lucky. If I was that kid I would HATE Silva.

But Silva isn't an easy fight for any man on earth in any form....but I wanna see Chris get a few more defenses before there is a rematch if that's in the cards Phone Post 3.0
Nah. I'd think if anything the 'majority of the world' remembers Weidman walking out with his belt and Anderson being carried out on a stretcher.

Neither win was a 'fluke'. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone who says Chris was winning the last fight is probably right due to the knockdown, but when Chris got up from Anderson's guard in the first round he was a bloody mess! Just saying! The second round and the leg check were what they were but convincing win? That's laughable! Phone Post 3.0

The Anderson apologists are laughable.

chawkins - MotherFUCKER.

This Phone Post 3.0

ThickS0lid N Right -
chawkins - MotherFUCKER.

This Phone Post 3.0
Chris going on the Bones path to being a heel. He can't even accumulate some fan coin before he throws it away with some dick like quote.... Phone Post 3.0

I really try to like Chris but he always comes out and says something absolutely ridiculous like this,

Here's and easy bet. Chris Wiedman won't hold the belt for seven years. Phone Post 3.0

Lite - While stylistically Chris matches up well against Silva, the real issue is that Silva is done and he was done before their first match. Phone Post 3.0

lol, ok. Amazing how his loss coincides perfectly with him being past his prime. Impossible to think that Weidman could actually be better than him, right?

Easy? Phone Post 3.0

suspiciouslyofficial - I still think we havnt seen the real silva fight him. I know I'm gonna get trashed for that, but I really think that.

1st fight everyone said he got caught when he was playing.

2nd fight he broke his leg

I think silva was playing with him in the first fight and could easily have beat him.

I don't think Weidman is a legit champ. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, cause Machida is a bum also just like the other guys Weidman has fought? Hahahahaha. Phone Post 3.0

10 out of 10 times Chris destroys Anderson.

Not disrespect intended, but Silva truly has nothing for Weidman. Phone Post 3.0

ThickS0lid N Right - 
chawkins - MotherFUCKER.

This Phone Post 3.0

^ dumbass noobs who don't know what they're talking about ^

Silva probobly would have to convinsingly beat Diaz and a top 5 fighter first while Wiedman has Belfort and maybe another fight first

I was there. His response is completely out of context. It was said almost in jest as a response to the guy in the crowd. Phone Post 3.0

The problem is, there IS still a question mark about it because we STILL debate about it. A win is a win is a win but I think I still wonder if it was the same kind of win that JDS had over Cain. Phone Post

Pfffft. Silva clowning and a freak leg break. Whatever you say, Chris. Phone Post