Weidman: I'd still beat him again

the rematch is going to really make Anderson look a lot worse...

KingofBJJ - 
REDRUM_NYC - 

the rematch is going to really make Anderson look a lot worse...

I suppose so, if Dana is going to force a guy to fight for a championship he doesn't want.

No what I meant is Anderson is gonna get beat bad again

Would not bet against him!

AlexanderTheGOAT -
XFactah416 - Weidman is one really smart, calculated individual.

Everything he said is what any nonbiased, objective person can see: that Anderson taunts people to draw them into a standup fight and make them inferior, that Weidman was winning the fight from minute 1 to before the knockout (somehow people think that taunting your opponent while missing a lot of your strikes outside of some leg kicks means that you're on the verge of KTFOing the other guy..), and that Anderson is still amazing and the greatest fighter to grace the Octagon.

Oh, and the last thing: yes, Weidman will win again if they fight and this time by submission.
The reason ppl think that is because Anderson is usually on the verge of KOing his opponent when doing those antics. However in this fight he could get any solid offense outside of some good leg kicks. I was one of the people saying pigs would fly if Andrrson lost this fight. I was wrong. He didn't show that he had anything for Weidman in this fight. Phone Post 3.0
Right except for stuffing the takedown with ease in second round. Right before faking the stanky leg and getting KTFO Phone Post 3.0

Weidman is in the improvement stage, so that should have a bearing, with 6 months more striking work. I wouldn't give Silva a rematch, though, because of stealing from the fans, if the fighter has anything to say about it. Plus, as a promoter, I would give Weidman easier fights to build him up as a name.

Oh, Silva stuffed a takedown.

Is that the argument for how Silva had something for Weidman? You know what stuffing a takedown led to? It led to Weidman dominating Silva on the feet and knocking him the fuck out.

What's up with these Silva fans?

I'm a silva fan, but there are some that are just blind. Phone Post 3.0

Only way Weidman could beat Silva again is if Silva clowns again, wat Silva did was fuckin stupid, he clowned wayyy too much it was hard to watch him slow the belt away, Silva better wake the fuck up n fight in the rematch

BuddyRevell -

Makes me wonder, what was Anderson's last fight in which he did not do his hands-down Matrix thing? Will he completely abandon it if they have that rematch?

Prolly the first Chael fight Phone Post 3.0

AFC1281 - Didn't Cain Velasquez get fluke KO'd by Dos Santos and everyone was calling him the GOAT? Then in their rematch, Cain obliterated and exposed Dos Santos for the GOAT fraud he was and completely silenced all of his haters. Silva will do the same exact thing to Weidman and expose his fluke KO.

Everyone kept saying Silva had nothing for Weidman, yet it was Weidman who was gassed in the 2nd rd and was on the verge of being KO'd himself, was it not for Silva fucking around so much.

And the only reason Weidman wasn't hurt was because Silva only landed leg kicks. Weidman was wide open for those Muay Tai knees on the fence when Anderson stuffed the takedown. Instead of firing, he decided to clown some more. More so than usual...
Fluke KO hahahaha

He abused him from the onset of the fight Phone Post 3.0

AFC1281 - Didn't Cain Velasquez get fluke KO'd by Dos Santos and everyone was calling him the GOAT? Then in their rematch, Cain obliterated and exposed Dos Santos for the GOAT fraud he was and completely silenced all of his haters. Silva will do the same exact thing to Weidman and expose his fluke KO.

Everyone kept saying Silva had nothing for Weidman, yet it was Weidman who was gassed in the 2nd rd and was on the verge of being KO'd himself, was it not for Silva fucking around so much.

And the only reason Weidman wasn't hurt was because Silva only landed leg kicks. Weidman was wide open for those Muay Tai knees on the fence when Anderson stuffed the takedown. Instead of firing, he decided to clown some more. More so than usual...
Weidman was never on the verge of being KOd himself. That is some wishful thinking.

He dominated Anderson in all facets from start to finish. The only thing silva landed were some OK leg kicks. He still got knocked the fuck out and you thinking it was a fluke shows your ignorance. Phone Post 3.0