Weidman: I'm Silva's biggest threat

Whoman?

spirello -  he has one good performance over mark munoz and now he wants anderson

seriously u dont deserve it

Amen Phone Post

RandyDarsh - Go and prove it then, talking about how silva should fight you makes you no different than the others Phone Post

Prove it? How else is he going to get the fight? He has to talk.

You brain dead? Phone Post

Lol at Weidman and Herman even mentioning Anderson's name

Weidman might be the best AMERICAN hope to take the title. definitely top five. I don't see him beating Belcher to be honest. if he could beat Belcher then he can fight the winner of Bisping/Silva.

Bisping deserves his shot. He lost a sliver close decision in the Sonnen fight. would wreck Munoz too. and just about anyone else.

Who has Weidman fought? Munoz?Bongfeldt?Maia?-not even contenders. Should have to prove yourself to fight for the title. no gifts or cakewalks to a title shot-Cain, JBJ, Faber.

After watching that and listening to what Dana said a couple of weeks ago,it seems like he his getting ducked big time.

What a shame as i really like this kid and believe he will go on to win a title regardless.If Silva does reject this fight and Chris becomes a future champ down the line,Silva's legacy could be tainted for rejecting a fight with Chris.

RandyDarsh - 
Lazer MMA -
RandyDarsh - 
nolabrum -
RandyDarsh -  Go and prove it then, talking about how silva should fight you makes you no different than the others Phone Post

I think he's calling Anderson out so he can prove it. He beat 2 top ten middleweights and is undefeated. Silva beat Chris Leben who is an awesome fighter but not top 10 at the time. But im sure youd rather watch Sivla go down to Welterweight and fight those guys down there.

Yeah I'd rather see silva fight gsp,
Forgive me for wanting a super fight. Phone Post

Um, you realize with GSP first sparing yesterday and needing to unify the title first you're looking at 7-10 months out right? AS can fight both and lose nothing.

That's why I think Weidman should fight either belcher or Vitor first, I'm pretty sure Anderson has defended his belt more times than weidmans fought Phone Post

So Weidman should fight again and AS should fight less than two rounds in about 20 months? LOL yea ok

Weidman, when you fought Demian Maia that was the most boring fight. You had one impressive win. Anderson would crush you like the flea you are.

Lazer MMA -
RandyDarsh - 
Lazer MMA -
RandyDarsh - 
nolabrum -
RandyDarsh -  Go and prove it then, talking about how silva should fight you makes you no different than the others Phone Post

I think he's calling Anderson out so he can prove it. He beat 2 top ten middleweights and is undefeated. Silva beat Chris Leben who is an awesome fighter but not top 10 at the time. But im sure youd rather watch Sivla go down to Welterweight and fight those guys down there.

Um, you realize with GSP first sparing yesterday and needing to unify the title first you're looking at 7-10 months out right? AS can fight both and lose nothing.

That's why I think Weidman should fight either belcher or Vitor first, I'm pretty sure Anderson has defended his belt more times than weidmans fought Phone Post

So Weidman should fight again and AS should fight less than two rounds in about 20 months? LOL yea ok

Would you stop fighter bashing and trying to use your moronic logic to try and change people's mind to suit what you think. Every thread you say the same thing, use the same arguments, and get the same outcome. Stfu already. Phone Post

BS

AssassinsNATION - 
Lazer MMA -
RandyDarsh - 
Lazer MMA -
RandyDarsh - 
nolabrum -

Would you stop fighter bashing and trying to use your moronic logic to try and change people's mind to suit what you think. Every thread you say the same thing, use the same arguments, and get the same outcome. Stfu already. Phone Post

Where is any bash? STFU

This comment refers to fighting lees than 2 round in 20 months and being able to take a fight.

U R saying he did not earn the fight. I say he did. Name a MW that has better then a top 5 win AND a win VS #6? You can't. Don't comment to my posts your ignorant.

GFU & get lost!

LilBrockonmychest - 
Bofbro - After watching that and listening to what Dana said a couple of weeks ago,it seems like he his getting ducked big time.

What a shame as i really like this kid and believe he will go on to win a title regardless.If Silva does reject this fight and Chris becomes a future champ down the line,Silva's legacy could be tainted for rejecting a fight with Chris.

What did Dana say?  Because all I've ever heard from Dana is that Anderson has fought EVERYONE they've asked him to fight.  Regarding Weidman, it's funny to me how you guys always claim Anderson is "ducking" the next guy that wants to fight him.  Remember how long everyone said that he was ducking Chael the 2nd fight, because Anderson knew it was a bad match-up, he got dominated the first time, blah-blah-blah?  People said he was ducking Okami before the fight because it was his last loss......people said he was ducking Vitor because of the power in his hands.  Now Vitor wants a rematch and he's ducking him again, Hendo wants a rematch and he's ducking him again, he's ducking Bisping, he's scared to go to LHW and fight Shogun so he's ducking him, he's ducking Jon Jones, and now he ducking Weidman?

You guys are fuckin retarded.  It's like you want him to fight every 2 weeks and no matter which of the above fighters the UFC chooses, you will all say he's ducking the rest.  Look at all the talk on here about how Chael was going to finish him this time.  All of a sudden that dries up and you've moved on to the next "challenger."  It's like you always need this new hope to cling onto and Weidman is the flavor of the month. 

Dana said that he and the UFC wants are are trying to make the fight Between Anderson and Chris.

Also. I'm a fan of Anderson i have been for years i've even put him in my FOAT at MW a number of times on here,but you cannot get past the fact that it seems like he's trying to duck Chris.

Deacster - Weidman, when you fought Demian Maia that was the most boring fight. You had one impressive win. Anderson would crush you like the flea you are.

Silvia's fight agains Maia was so exciting! Phone Post

Lazer MMA -
AssassinsNATION - 
Lazer MMA -
RandyDarsh - 
Lazer MMA -
RandyDarsh - 
nolabrum -

Where is any bash? STFU

This comment refers to fighting lees than 2 round in 20 months and being able to take a fight.

U R saying he did not earn the fight. I say he did. Name a MW that has better then a top 5 win AND a win VS #6? You can't. Don't comment to my posts your ignorant.

GFU & get lost!

Your such a troll and a tool. Already told you look up who's ranked #2, #3, #4, and #5 if not Weidman you are full of shit (most already know this) but your saying he's #2 he's not clearly #2. Don't keep getting butthurt cause your getting shutdown by facts. Boestch is just as deserving to name just one if your gonna use your campaigning tactics. Wait that's right cause I'm not agreeing with you don't wanna hear it. Grow up dude not everyone agrees with you and doesn't share your same opinions. Phone Post

kinson -
RandyDarsh - Go and prove it then, talking about how silva should fight you makes you no different than the others Phone Post

Prove it? How else is he going to get the fight? He has to talk.

You brain dead? Phone Post

He has an alright streak going, I don't want to see one of Anderson's last fights wasted on Weidman.
Nope I'm
Not brain dead either, thanks for the concern brotha. Phone Post

AN even Dana offered AS the fight with Weidman. Why is Tim deserving? Most even felt he lost his fight. None were impressed by his fight. He has not equaled a top 5 and a number 6.

GFU! STFU, the kid earned. Who earned it more Tim you say, who most felt (including most major web sites) LOST his last fight?

AN all you do is pull crap out of our ass! STFU!

LilBrockonmychest -  I'd like to see Bisping vs Weidman and if one wins in impressive fashion, they get the title shot.  I don't think anyone would have any problems with that.  Weidman has one impressive win at MW and has done alot of talking, and that's about it.  Bisping fought a very close 5 round fight with Chael so I think that would be a good elimination fight.

So Weidman doesn't deserve a title shot after 2 top 10 wins, but if Bisping should pull off one top 10 win he gets a title shot? Yeah, that makes sense... Phone Post

Well look at AS now, even tho he didn't deserve his shot. He broke every record in the UFC, talk about weidman he's got seriously potential but cmon guys, he at least has to win one more fight to get a shot at the goat Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

"Lazer MMA - AN even Dana offered AS the fight with Weidman"

Why do you keep repeating this lie?