Weidman just went full Holly Holm

Southpaw'd - Seems like a mental thing. That Rockhold fight took its toll on him. Believe that was his first loss.

Yes, it was. And I agree that I think Rockhold started to break him at that point.

I made a thread back then regarding Weidman's ridiculous comments about the Rockhold fight:

EDIT: Sorry, I can't get the link to work. It's entitled "Weidman's comments on Rockhold were pathetic...". But it's over a year old so it may not be able to be found. I might have to TTT it.

The juiciest and stupidest comments by Weidmen after the Rockhold fight (they're in the mentioned thread) were probably these:

"I was at maybe 10-20% of me and I was still kicking his ass for awhile in there."

"Before the fight no one knew who he (Rockhold) was and it ends up not being your night. That's what happened to me."

"What I felt in there was a weak guy (Rockhold) who was ready to break."

The last quote takes the cake, since it was Rockhold who obviously broke Weidman. This shows early signs of Weidman being in complete denial and/or just outright lying about his fights.

KING Stannis Baratheon -
Vegito Blue -

USADA 

Weidman always on MMA hour acting like he knew nothing about PED's shows up to the Rockhold fight looking more like an average sized welterweight.

Then got worked twice after that too 

Whambo - Weidman never looked unbeatable.

IMO he's basically a better version of Rich Franklin, but not by much.

Agreed

If you really look back at Weidman's run as a champion it's not that impressive.

Anderson 1- Anderson acts like an asshole and gets KO'd.

Anderson 2- Anderson breaks his leg in half

Machida- Machida was old at this point and he still barely beat him. Other fighters have destroyed old Machida.

Vitor- this was Vitor's first fight after the juice and he was weak, frail and deflated.

Now Weidman has lost three in a row to three great fighters and I don't think it's really that shocking.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

Agreed

Franklin was a southpaw striker and Weidman is a wrestler. What's the similarity among those two?
If anything Weidman is closest to Tito.

Wand1111 - If you really look back at Weidman's run as a champion it's not that impressive.

Anderson 1- Anderson acts like an asshole and gets KO'd.

Anderson 2- Anderson breaks his leg in half

Machida- Machida was old at this point and he still barely beat him. Other fighters have destroyed old Machida.

Vitor- this was Vitor's first fight after the juice and he was weak, frail and deflated.

Now Weidman has lost three in a row to three great fighters and I don't think it's really that shocking.

Yes, and he got to fight Vitor (and Machida, for that matter) in the US and NOT Brazil, which I believe he demanded. Unlike Hendo, who had to fight Vitor twice in Brazil.

Forssberg - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

Agreed

Franklin was a southpaw striker and Weidman is a wrestler. What's the similarity among those two?
If anything Weidman is closest to Tito.

Meaning that neither were all that good.

Whambo - Weidman never looked unbeatable.

I disagree.... maybe in the grappling department he is better but not in the overall mma fighting scheme of things... Franklin always showed up in shape and took his loss well

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Remember when he thought he could beat Jon Jones?!

That kid looks like Dan Henderson!