3 Likes

You seen their olympic team?

And they are all roiding

Gene doping IMO

1 Like

Yes. Are you saying the olympic team doesnā€™t use gear? Lol

1 Like

She looks very feminine.

No im not. But i am saying they have more discipline in their state funded training programs from an early age than pretty much any country on earth. This shouldnt be discounted

2 Likes

Quite the opposite actually, if you train 24/7365 your body would start cannibalizing itself without help.

So did Russia, and it turned out to be a state-sponsored doping program.
You are the village idiot.

1 Like

Iā€™d be surprised if she is. Just doesnā€™t seem to be the type. As for her physique that is not impossible to attain at all. I know a girl that is more jacked just from climbing, people are built differently

1 Like

Arenā€™t Chinese athletes on the juice pretty much from the jump?

1 Like

You would be surprised if the moon isnā€™t made of cheese.

Iā€™d like to believe sheā€™s clean but Iā€™m also willing to admit it wouldnā€™t shock me if she was on some kind of Chinese Panda Sauce.

1 Like

Have you ever training anything a day in your life? I am gonna guess no. You are the village fat fuck

Thing is - yes she probably is. But she passed USADA so we have no way of criticising her anymore than anyone else in the UFC from any country. Izy has a tit, chandler is jacked af, Aljo is shredded with veins all over his chest.

Anyone can ask the question but no one can say for sure like this ultiamtekeyboardwarrior fag until they piss hot

Biggest cheater in UFC history is Chael ffs so should get our own houses in order before we call out the chinese

2 Likes

I just found out the other week that motherfuckers are really doing this and itā€™s only 50k or so in Cambodia.

The CCP program for such things is probably legit as it gets. Bio identical hormones as well.

1 Like

You sure told him!

very true. she is probably scheduled to the min with training eating and rest periods to maximize her performance and gains.

3 Likes

Everyone else better learn about this cycling thing.

Haha totally natty brah