Weili is on gear

Look at the transformation on the face/jaw alone. She is definitely on some good panda sauce. She’s actually cute before the special sauce

6 Likes

I don’t care unless she gets caught. Rules are rules. But I’d prefer a full synth league anyway.

5 Likes

You don’t think the CCP gives her needles and tells her to take it or they’ll kill her family? I love the girl, but I’m also realistic about the CCP.

3 Likes

She may juice but so does everyone else

Explosion Reaction GIF

Man…she really was cute before the juice. She turned into a Chinese man.

2 Likes

show shing show wing shing sho shoong!

Hahaha you just dated yourself with that comment but it’s approved and accurate

Water is wet

Guys do give better BJs, if any of you were wondering.

1 Like

everyone is
but i reckon shes on more than usual

The vast majority of women arent trying to get jacked. Its seen as physically undesirable. Society dissuades them from putting that kind of work in at the gym.

The village idiot said what?

No we weren’t wondering you fag, we already know

1 Like

You’re so fucking gay, haha! Fag! I know for a FACT that’s not true…and let me say, um…

quickly exits thread

And the skin, i dont think its from trt but i have seen some ppl starts to look 15-10years older from gear

I am here now in Thailand. Just bought a 10 ml vial of Sustanon 400 mg/ml for $48 usd. I can GUARANTEE YOU every athlete training here that is serious is on the sauce. They literally pulled out a menu with everything on it and I bought it like I was buying a candy bar. Tomorrow i’m going back to get some other goodies.

3 Likes

Yeah I got news for you, her opponent’s head isn’t the size of a meteor from eating kale.

That’s extreme HGH usage. I highly doubt any “fighter” except the top 1% could afford enough real HGH to make their skull grow.