Weili says Namajunas' communist rhetoric before UFC 261 turned crowd against her

I didnt dislike Weili before but she has become really annoying with her whining. Joanna lost her belt to Rose in the US. Rose lost the belt to Andrade in Brazil. Andrade lost the belt to Weili in China. Weili lost the belt to Rose in the US.

Only Weili has complained about the crowd and how it affected the fight. Was the Chinese crowd impartial in her title fight. Just shut up.

2 Likes

Luke is a miserable son of a bitch

She came to fight Joanna 4 months after Covid supposedly wiped out China, they got her to America by going through like 6 countries. The last UFC PPV before everything in America shut down.

She was actually quite liked until the Rose fight. She came across well in the embedded series. She is probably a nice person.

However, any foreigner fighting against Rose is going to get booed. Even most Americans will get booed vs Rose.

Also after the Joanna fight, the whole world shut down because the Wuhan Covid Virus. All kinds of lockdowns, riots, and world tension. Empty stadiums for months.

Then first card back itā€™s Mrs Wuhan vs the quiet, loveable underdog, Thug Rose! In Florida. It was inevitable.

Now all this political stuff is highlighted in the media, there is no going back. It will be in the air now, when she fights.

Here is the Joanna fight. She gets a good pop, for the intro, and at the judges scorecards.

6 Likes

Deal with it, bitch

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest I just hate WMMA. I never like Joanna. She had pillow fists equivalent to like a pre teen amateur. Ronda was fun at first then obvious one trick pony. Miesha was always a cool chick but she hit a plateau long long time ago. Roxy couldnā€™t be nicer but the last thing I want to do is watch her fight, 18 years in the game and her striking is basically the same. Rose is an outlier because sheā€™s hot. Especially on TUF when she had hair, and she seems like a really cool girl. But I donā€™t really look forward to her fights, itā€™s just kind of a bonus when sheā€™s on the card. A lot of the WMMA are dykes and looked juiced, like Andrade, Carmouche, Holm, Cyborg, WMMA matches look like menā€™s warm up sparring rounds. Iā€™ve also seen how they migrated into the menā€™s pro classes over the years, a lot of them used to be gym whores and seemed to care more about attention than actual training. Several gyms Iā€™ve trained at many of the guys have banged several of the girls. They are a huge distraction. I know Iā€™m an asshole but WMMA just sucks.

6 Likes

Waiting for her to scream Taiwan is part of China after a win.

3 Likes

Imagine her fighting in Brazil :man_shrugging:t2:

This

Chinese is the new Brazilian. This broad is full of excuses and itā€™s making me dislike her. Hope she gets KOd again.

I have never cared for her one way or the other but sheā€™s very exciting to watch so I enjoy her fights. No way I would be rooting for anyone over Rose, though.

1 Like

Funny because a lot of people actually sided with her over Joanna because of how disliked Joanna is. The whole thing at the presser where she told Joanna to shut up. My my how the tables have turned.

Ding ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Out of curiosity, if covid came from Korea, and Korean Zombie was fighting Max Holloway, do you think the US crowd would boo Zombie?

That would bring me back to fandom.

Yes he would get booed but to a lesser degree because heā€™s a very well known and respected fighter whoā€™s been around for a long time. But he would still get booed because heā€™s fighting an American and his opponent is the beloved fucking BLESSED.

1 Like

That crap might fly in the wokety woke NBA. But itā€™s not the demographic of MMA. Ah so solly Charlie.

S. Korea is also an ally of the USA, China is not. That also plays a role

I would see her as a confused, lonely, wanting, needing, exotic, lady of the Orient, and guest in our country. I would offer her my comfort and protection. I would take her to the Ruby Buffet and then back to my Tempurpedic Hybrid Mattress with adjustable base and slatted wrought-iron headboard, so I can show her how Pearl Cream is made here in the U S of Aā€¦ All while playing Neil Diamonds ā€œTheyā€™re Comming to Americaā€ on loopā€¦