Weili says Namajunas' communist rhetoric before UFC 261 turned crowd against her

Says Burgos, but when you screw up the big catchphrase, Im thinking Elias had something to do with it

“better red than dead,” when speaking on her representation for her Lithuanian roots, and it once being a country-held under Russian communist rule. As well as what Weili represents as a fighter from China. A country currently led by a communist regime."

4 Likes

Communism sucks dick.

19 Likes

I think this just gets worse over time because of Taiwan.

1 Like

China is asshoe

10 Likes

Lol. Yeah. Rose, and Rose alone; turned a crowd from Florida against someone from a communist country. She needs a new PR person because this kind of shit would only fly with some SJW and that is not the sports target demographic.

9 Likes

What Zhang unfortunately doesn’t realize is that Americans will not care who she is as a person and athlete. They only see her as a foreign invader.

9 Likes

Fighting under a communist flag, in Florida, against a fan favorite.
Why did crowd not like me???

12 Likes

Just like a filthy communist to play the victim and feign offense knowing Rose is fragile emotionally and would be upset that she hurt somebody’s feelings.

Rose should have doubled down like Dariush, and told Weili to go home and suck dick in a breadline.

11 Likes

Bothering anyone else that the primary “cause” of this, is misstated. It should be better dead than red… not the reverse.

5 Likes

Zhang doesn’t look Brazilian at all

3 Likes

Communists feign well

Imagine how many loads will be unleashed by BloodyElbow’s staff jerking off to this.

8 Likes

I was in the crowd and she was getting booed no matter what country she was from. She wasn’t this well liked fighter previous to the event. The crowd was all about Thug Rose from the jump.

7 Likes

Exactly! Tried explaining that to the Luke Thomas’s of the world but nope…clearly zenophobia. These guys are exhausting with their nonsense.

4 Likes

Far be it from me to be sensible, but I just want to point out that Zhang HAS to say that, given the current situation in China, where the government has been going after any famous Chinese person that doesn’t strongly tow the party line of them being the innocent victim with everyone else being big bad meanies.

How many famous people have they disappeared over the last year or so? They shook the shit out of Jack Ma, Jackie Chan is afraid to fart crooked, the guy that broke the Wuhan story has only just resurfaced.

1 Like

The communist flag turned the crowd against her.

6 Likes

Also Covid. People are a little pissed about that.

9 Likes

Yeah blame COVID and the government on people who’s got fuck all to do with it, that’s the ticket.

I guess if it weren’t for that, the US audience would’ve rooted for the Chinese fighter. Does she think we’re Joe Biden!?

3 Likes