Welcome Home Frank!!

Leghound -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  Awesome news! Stay strong Frank, we're all behind you! Phone Post

He JUST got home, not sure if he can take all of us from behind quite yet. BEEEEEP!

Welcome home Frank!

Lol Phone Post

UPUPUPUPUPTOTHETOPMOTHERBITCHES

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
rObLoCo - Welcome home mate. Phone Post

Voted up to get you in the Green! Phone Post

While unnecessary, cheers boss. I've been watching the threads regarding Frank, seeing the UG/OG try to help where they can has been awesome.Hope he/you Frank make a speedy recovery.

Are donations still going or has that since passed?

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Just Wanted to say how proud we all are of you for making it threw this last battle...glad your getting out of the Hospital Today.

WELCOME HOME FROM:

WAR Frank. Phone Post

rObLoCo -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

While unnecessary, cheers boss. I've been watching the threads regarding Frank, seeing the UG/OG try to help where they can has been awesome.Hope he/you Frank make a speedy recovery.

Donations are still needed and greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the support! Phone Post

FRANK THE ttTANK! FRANK THE ttTANK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zniDzLLhcjg

rObLoCo - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/franksfight/26269

Direct to Frank and Wendy. Does the most help this way.

Thanks for posting link. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Pescy,

I've been so bust with my tooth problem (root canals and surgery) that I missed this thread.  I've been somehwat MIA lately.

Anyway, this is amazing news.  Welcome home Frank....and you have the best wife ever!

mmavixen -

Pescy,

I've been so bust with my tooth problem (root canals and surgery) that I missed this thread.  I've been somehwat MIA lately.

Anyway, this is amazing news.  Welcome home Frank....and you have the best wife ever!

You all done with the Surgery stuff? Feeling better? If not hopefully soon. Phone Post

BUMP. Let's get some updates from the man in this thread dammit.

TTT for Franks first weekend home! Phone Post

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Awesome news! Stay strong Frank, we're all behind you! Phone Post

. Great news keep fighting frank ... Phone Post

AndersonGOAT > Bisping - 

Too awesome love it!!

Just so everyone knows the youcaring donation site is closed you now can donate here

This also goes straight to Frank and with this new site I do not have to worry about it ending. Youcaring only allowed 110 days of fundraising and then you have to redo the whole thing so I decided to go weith a website and donation button that will never close and I do not have to update or do anything with.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO #FRANKSFIGHT

So glad to be home. You are all awesome. I fought hard in that hospital to not die. Every time I was falling asleep I tried to do it with thoughts of my wife. I was having horrifying nightmares with one in particular being my 10 year old god-daughter dropping a rose on my casket. My mind was all over me worse than I thought but once things started to ease it became easier to focus on getting my ass home by any means. It really helped with the donations for my wife to be able to see me. She was not able to much during the last week but thankfully I was in a better spot mentally.

Now as far as the cancer, no clue yet on what the stem cell transplant was able to accomplish but I am optimistic. I have zero taste at all and I am weighing lower than I have since this started last June. Matter of fact I'm at about what I was in the 5th grade. I'm really looking most forward to just starting to get some kind of taste back because I am literally starving and all these bottles of water are just not doing it lol

You are all awesome and me and my family care deeply about all of you. Thank you.

Pescadero YOU MY BOY BLUE!!!!! lol Phone Post

Welcome home man I don't know you personally but always follow the threads and show support. Your a strong dude, welcome home bro. Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace - So glad to be home. You are all awesome. I fought hard in that hospital to not die. Every time I was falling asleep I tried to do it with thoughts of my wife. I was having horrifying nightmares with one in particular being my 10 year old god-daughter dropping a rose on my casket. My mind was all over me worse than I thought but once things started to ease it became easier to focus on getting my ass home by any means. It really helped with the donations for my wife to be able to see me. She was not able to much during the last week but thankfully I was in a better spot mentally.

Now as far as the cancer, no clue yet on what the stem cell transplant was able to accomplish but I am optimistic. I have zero taste at all and I am weighing lower than I have since this started last June. Matter of fact I'm at about what I was in the 5th grade. I'm really looking most forward to just starting to get some kind of taste back because I am literally starving and all these bottles of water are just not doing it lol

You are all awesome and me and my family care deeply about all of you. Thank you.

Just glad your home my man... Hopefully you get them taste buds back... Wish you were on the Right Coast, I'd point you in the direction of some real good Medicine that would surely help the Taste BUDS!

Hoping the procedure turns out to be a success!!

Great fights on this weekend.

I got Diaz, BJ , Swick not sure about Shogun fight. Gunna be fun to watch!! Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - So glad to be home. You are all awesome. I fought hard in that hospital to not die. Every time I was falling asleep I tried to do it with thoughts of my wife. I was having horrifying nightmares with one in particular being my 10 year old god-daughter dropping a rose on my casket. My mind was all over me worse than I thought but once things started to ease it became easier to focus on getting my ass home by any means. It really helped with the donations for my wife to be able to see me. She was not able to much during the last week but thankfully I was in a better spot mentally.

Just glad your home my man... Hopefully you get them taste buds back... Wish you were on the Right Coast, I'd point you in the direction of some real good Medicine that would surely help the Taste BUDS!

Hoping the procedure turns out to be a success!!

Great fights on this weekend.

I got Diaz, BJ , Swick not sure about Shogun fight. Gunna be fun to watch!! Phone Post

I like all those picks. I got my hands on real good Christmas tree bud and have been smoking myself silly lmao would post pic but don't want to break any rules here lol Phone Post