Welcome Home Frank!!

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - So glad to be home. You are all awesome. I fought hard in that hospital to not die. Every time I was falling asleep I tried to do it with thoughts of my wife. I was having horrifying nightmares with one in particular being my 10 year old god-daughter dropping a rose on my casket. My mind was all over me worse than I thought but once things started to ease it became easier to focus on getting my ass home by any means. It really helped with the donations for my wife to be able to see me. She was not able to much during the last week but thankfully I was in a better spot mentally.

Now as far as the cancer, no clue yet on what the stem cell transplant was able to accomplish but I am optimistic. I have zero taste at all and I am weighing lower than I have since this started last June. Matter of fact I'm at about what I was in the 5th grade. I'm really looking most forward to just starting to get some kind of taste back because I am literally starving and all these bottles of water are just not doing it lol

You are all awesome and me and my family care deeply about all of you. Thank you.

Pescadero YOU MY BOY BLUE!!!!! lol Phone Post

Just glad your home my man... Hopefully you get them taste buds back... Wish you were on the Right Coast, I'd point you in the direction of some real good Medicine that would surely help the Taste BUDS!

Hoping the procedure turns out to be a success!!

Great fights on this weekend.

I got Diaz, BJ , Swick not sure about Shogun fight. Gunna be fun to watch!! Phone Post

I like all those picks. I got my hands on real good Christmas tree bud and have been smoking myself silly lmao would post pic but don't want to break any rules here lol Phone Post

Lol Awsome... I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Lol

Glad your nice n medicated up! Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - So glad to be home. You are all awesome. I fought hard in that hospital to not die. Every time I was falling asleep I tried to do it with thoughts of my wife. I was having horrifying nightmares with one in particular being my 10 year old god-daughter dropping a rose on my casket. My mind was all over me worse than I thought but once things started to ease it became easier to focus on getting my ass home by any means. It really helped with the donations for my wife to be able to see me. She was not able to much during the last week but thankfully I was in a better spot mentally.

Now as far as the cancer, no clue yet on what the stem cell transplant was able to accomplish but I am optimistic. I have zero taste at all and I am weighing lower than I have since this started last June. Matter of fact I'm at about what I was in the 5th grade. I'm really looking most forward to just starting to get some kind of taste back because I am literally starving and all these bottles of water are just not doing it lol

You are all awesome and me and my family care deeply about all of you. Thank you.

Just glad your home my man... Hopefully you get them taste buds back... Wish you were on the Right Coast, I'd point you in the direction of some real good Medicine that would surely help the Taste BUDS!

I got Diaz, BJ , Swick not sure about Shogun fight. Gunna be fun to watch!! Phone Post

I like all those picks. I got my hands on real good Christmas tree bud and have been smoking myself silly lmao would post pic but don't want to break any rules here lol Phone Post

I can neither confirm nor deny who that is.

^^^^^^ It's that time of year!!!! The dankness just got to Chiacago last week too.

So happy that you made it through that session in Boston. We are all pulling for you Frank. Get those taste buds back ASAP so you can take your medicine and try that deep dish and that cookie :) that shit will certainly taste better.......

ON WEEEEEEED.

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

I can neither confirm nor deny who that is.

LOL .... NIce ...dont know how this got on here :

Great to see you back posting and keeping up the fight Frank!

its begining to look a lot like christmas lol

you guys are awesome

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

^^^^^^ It's that time of year!!!! The dankness just got to Chiacago last week too.

So happy that you made it through that session in Boston. We are all pulling for you Frank. Get those taste buds back ASAP so you can take your medicine and try that deep dish and that cookie :) that shit will certainly taste better.......

ON WEEEEEEED.

looks so good. From 270 pounds down to 177 pounds i am fucking starving!!!!!! like for just 29 cents a day starving lmao

team fat kid is getting pissed

UGCTT_NKTKDace - its begining to look a lot like christmas lol

you guys are awesome

Glad to hear you're back home Frank!  Stay strong man!

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

ON WEEEEEEED.

looks so good. From 270 pounds down to 177 pounds i am fucking starving!!!!!! like for just 29 cents a day starving lmao

team fat kid is getting pissed

We don't get mad here at Team Fat Kid... We just send you to "Fatn up Camp" it's a heavenly place where you stuff your pie hole and burn as much as you possibly can!!

War Team Fat Kid Phone Post

Frank, you should use this taste-budless time to eat all the healthy crap you hate that you possibly can! :)

Proud of your fighting spirit, man! I'm even going to be rooting for your Irish against our own SEC champs (which is saying a LOT! haha!) 

Keep on donating, people. Think how awesome it would be for Frank & Wendy if every UG member donated just $10...

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO #FRANKSFIGHT

DiscipleDojo -

Frank, you should use this taste-budless time to eat all the healthy crap you hate that you possibly can! :)

Proud of your fighting spirit, man! I'm even going to be rooting for your Irish against our own SEC champs (which is saying a LOT! haha!) 

Keep on donating, people. Think how awesome it would be for Frank & Wendy if every UG member donated just $10...

You would be blown away at what I can't have. They would rather it be fat stuff but its all gross. No soft serve ice cream or any buffet for a year. No raw fruit or veggies for a time. Nothing fast food and nothing prepared except at home. Many other things as well. The only exception would be Boston market because its real to me damnit! Hopefully not too much longer without the food. Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
DiscipleDojo -

You would be blown away at what I can't have. They would rather it be fat stuff but its all gross. No soft serve ice cream or any buffet for a year. No raw fruit or veggies for a time. Nothing fast food and nothing prepared except at home. Many other things as well. The only exception would be Boston market because its real to me damnit! Hopefully not too much longer without the food. Phone Post

Lol... Gd man.... Looking forward to Getting you guys your B-Market Xmas feast!!

Team Fatty Phone Post

And just got off the phone with Dana White. This day has been epic. Phone Post

FKNA! Awesome

UGCTT_NKTKDace - And just got off the phone with Dana White. This day has been epic. Phone Post

Wow that is killer!!! Gd times Phone Post

TTT for the First Saturday Franks Been home in weeks! Phone Post

Luvdcuties -
AndersonGOAT > Bisping - 

Too awesome love it!!

Just so everyone knows the youcaring donation site is closed you now can donate here

This also goes straight to Frank and with this new site I do not have to worry about it ending. Youcaring only allowed 110 days of fundraising and then you have to redo the whole thing so I decided to go weith a website and donation button that will never close and I do not have to update or do anything with.

TTT Phone Post