Welcome Jon Fitch

Glad to have Fitch here, he will be a grest addition. I wish I would have been around when more fighters were active here.

5 Likes

Hands were greased lightning

2 Likes

We’re working on bringing them back and @LytesOutPodcast is doing a great job helping.

5 Likes

You need to get the colossus James Thompson

2 Likes
1 Like

Loved watching Fitch fight, soon as that Johnny Cash rusty cage cover hit and he started towards the cage chewing on his mouthpiece you knew business was about to pick up.

7 Likes

The guy had 19 fights in the UFC and lost under 10 total rounds

8 Likes

Fitch and Koschek signed pictures for my boy at Eric Sees Wrestling facility one night, years ago. It was a pleasure to tell Fitch he had the best fight against GSP and a guilty pleasure to just thank Koschek for the picture lol

2 Likes

Fuck that must had been awkward!

It wasn’t at all. I obviously did it on purpose and Koscheck is in douchebag mode 24/7. Please don’t interact with Mr Fitch. Cringe, unoriginal, unintelligent, literally retarded guys like yourself are the reason the Pros barely get on here :pray:t2:

1 Like

Maybe the pro’s see casuals like yourself having a shitty sense of humour and think fuck this shit.

People are people. Normally, they see how people act and respond accordingly. Unless they are d-bags. Then get ready. Hahah

1 Like

One aspect of the place that’s taken a gigantic upswing is the presence of the moderators and knowledgeable OG’s. Much appreciated.

1 Like

fixed?

jon’s literally a legend, top guy. would be delighted if he popped in.

2 Likes

Yeah , NO

Jon told me he is setting up his account over this weekend.

We should be able to hear from him soon.

Yes, @LytesOutPodcast works hard. I appreciate his work.

2 Likes

I remember Dana screwing The Fitch and making him win like 100 times before a title shot at Georges and even after he won a bunch of times after that L he never did again :frowning:

1 Like

Fitch standing up to Dana and laughing at him at press ctime nferences are scrubbed from YouTube

If my memory is correct he called Dana a fake tough guy at a UFC presser

Him or hate him, Fitch has a giant set of balls

13 Likes

Welcome! All are welcome!
zelda rubinstein horror GIF by absurdnoise

1 Like

Some serious rewriting of history here. Fitch was probably the most unpopular fighter on the UG for years due to his boring style. We all had a big laugh when he got ko’d at that new year card.

2 Likes