Wendy Thinks UFC is Fixing Fights? (Conor/Mendes)

Caligulus - Dude.

I'm not gonna lie. A small small part of me thought the same thing of Conor vs Mendes.

I'm probably like 10% it was a fix... 70% it was a legit fight.. and 20% its a possbility..

I just didn't get how Mendes would be that gassed or unable to get away. But maybe that was legit.

The ref stoppage was pretty quick... but maybe that was legit.

I don't know. I guess it was legit... but some of it just seemed a little off.
I made a thread calling it a fix at the time.

In retrospect I don't think it was, he landed some decent shots before the TKO.

But on first glance it seemed fucking shady. Phone Post 3.0

Coming from a guy who had more then a couple questionable fights during his hay-day in Japan Phone Post 3.0

I would like to think the AC would be all over that Shamrock Kimbo that looked odd. Phone Post 3.0

MrBobGray - 
FOTN - It's sad to see Wanderlei like this. It wasn't that long ago that he was just an all-round good guy, but these days he just comes across as a bit of a crackpot.
After the UFC "dumped" him, he hasn't been the same. He's a nut job now. It really is sad. Phone Post 3.0

Dementia pugilistica

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_pugilistica

Wand is the man and has earned the right to voice his opinion, even if you don't agree with it. Which I don't.

MrBobGray -
FOTN - It's sad to see Wanderlei like this. It wasn't that long ago that he was just an all-round good guy, but these days he just comes across as a bit of a crackpot.
After the UFC "dumped" him, he hasn't been the same. He's a nut job now. It really is sad. Phone Post 3.0
It was weird when he started filming vids in the dark - like Al Quada hiding in caves sending out hate messages Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was a little weird, and the were talking a lot, but honestly I think all the body shots really fucked him up more than we all think. Just re watching all of those landing makes me wanna puke. Phone Post 3.0

This is relevant:
http://imgur.com/Fy7N2jX Phone Post 3.0

Wandy knows exactly what a "purchased" fight looks like..how many nameless Japanese dudes did he smash to bits in Pride?

I'm not bashing Wanderlei, he's still one of my favourite fighters and I'm 100% sure he thought he was in a real fight at the time, but when he looks back he's bound to see it, everyone else does.

Better to sit quiet and let everyone think you are punchy than to open your mouth and confirm it. Phone Post 3.0

WendyIDMT - Fuck you! I said nothing of the sort. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio -
WendyIDMT - Fuck you! I said nothing of the sort. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0
Back at ya. Phone Post 3.0

my god this wendy..

Stick to making burgers bitch! Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Phone Post 3.0
Chili can be served with cheese Phone Post 3.0