went to MORIMOTO's: JUNK

fucken over-priced pretentious junk.

took a work client and corp exec for a meal that ran me $200 w/o drinks.

tried about 4 appetizers including the kakuni and some other stuff, but considering that sushi covered about half of their menu, figured i'd take a chance and try some of that too.

hamachi warm, not fatty, and didn't melt in the mouth.

soft shell crab--mediocre at best.

poke; how the fuck can they call cubed ahi w/ mozzarella balls and tomatoes, no shoyu or salt, poke? well, fucktard did. fuck him.

chirashi looked and tasted like shit.

RICE WAS FUCKED UP. no texture or oiliness.

FUCK YOU MORIMOTO YOU FUCKEN FAGGOT. TAKE YOUR FUCKEN RESTAURANT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS STATE.

mahalo

ps. had the "angry chicken" entree; and yes, that fucken paprika curry dry piece of crap delivered. IT MADE ME ANGRY.

fuck that place.

nothing makes me more angry than ordering hamachi and it being terrible. that might almost be as bad as blue balls.

So, you went to Morimoto's junk and found a warmth that confused you, and then were offended the offending item didn't melt in your mouth.

I have absolutely no comment on any of this

fish with cheese?

thats Iron Chef type shit.

i fucken stab iron chefs in the fucken eye. those cocksukking faggots.

fuck them

you seem upset?

he gives purebloods a bad name sir.

cubed ahi w/ mozzarella balls and tomatoes lol wtf

it was.

that bad.

Allez cuisine!

Maybe mozzarella balls was the secret ingreedeeant of the night.

I blame the white man.

tim maybe onto something there.

FCTV808 where is this restaurant?

FCTV808 - i fucken stab iron chefs in the fucken eye. those cocksukking faggots.

fuck them

somebody missed their counseling session again...

Morimoto prides himself doing fusion stuff, why are u surprised?

I never ate at Morimotos but heard Nobu was much better...

I agree, Morimoto was less than impressive. Nobu is better but marginally. I don't plan on returning to either of those places.

Yoshi's San Fran and Oakland bury Nobu and Morimotos.

BURIES THEM BAD

nbaagain - I agree, Morimoto was less than impressive. Nobu is better but marginally. I don't plan on returning to either of those places.

Genki Sushi buys fish from the same auction house every morning and they serve fresh fish...  they just don't sell toro and higher end stuff...