Went to Renzo's. Got a black belt. (pics)

congrats! 

Perseverance! I love it, thanks for sharing the inspiration. Congratulations!

Congrats!

Congrats 

one of my dreams was to get my black belt, I stopped training after my daughter was born and money was tight... 8 years later I still haven't gotten back to it (I could've gotten my blackbelt already) 

now I'm battling cancer, and money's tighter than ever (I actually live near renzos.... In a car though lol) so obviously I won't be training anytime soon if ever

congrats on your hard work paying off 

Congrats! This was the first thing I read today, what a great way to start the week!

That's awesome man. Congrats

Awesome !  congrats man 

Great to have some possitivity on here for a change.

Congrats man, me too I started in 2006 and always joked I’d be black belt by the time I’m 40. In the back of my head I was convinced I’d never make it that far. Seemed like another century into the future. Here I am now at 40 and a 4 stripe brown belt. My training has slowed down considerably since becoming a 2 time dad but your post reassures me to just keep on going!

Awesome! Great job!

MMA Playwright's b**** boy -

Congratulations buddy. Are you familiar with Fenix Juijitsu in Hickory?

Jason and the Fenix crew are my teammates. Love those folks! 

awesome!!  good times

Congratulations!

Congrats!

I gave up on the bjj journey at purple belt due to a huge involvement in my kids sports emdeavors....maybe someday I'll get back to it

Congratulations!

Tell Karel I bought his book and am finding it very helpful.

Bobsdf - Congratulations!

Tell Karel I bought his book and am finding it very helpful.

The book is great…but the Digitsu app’s videos of it are even better. I highly recommend both!

DiscipleDojo -

Bebs is a close friend of mine. Next time you see him tell him Sean says suck my big Irish nuts!

Haha, I'll relay the message! He got his brown belt when Silver Fox came down to do our #RefugeeJitsu fundraiser seminar, coincidentally. 

Congratulations!

Congrats!!!!

DiscipleDojo -
DiscipleDojo -

Bebs is a close friend of mine. Next time you see him tell him Sean says suck my big Irish nuts!

Haha, I'll relay the message! He got his brown belt when Silver Fox came down to do our #RefugeeJitsu fundraiser seminar, coincidentally. 

Message delivered. Bebber said, and I quote, "Tell that Irish bug I said to kick rocks!" 

:-) 

StrikingMMA - Congrats on your blackbelt but even more so, congrats on your salvation, brother.

On what basis exactly do you imagine that you or the OP shall be saved from the damnation of hell?

Blessed be the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God