Werdum vs Big Nog

Thanks Master Rafael, Werdum takes this on the ground AND standing.

Non the less I've been waiting for this fight for quite some time. Really happy Zuffa put this one together. Phone Post

Thank to* Phone Post

Holy spell check batman! Thanks to* Phone Post

There was a time where Werdum has been quite awkward on his feet I believe, I am not sure if I am right though. Now Werdum looks mean as hell on his feet with some nasty tools at his disposal.
I do not think Big Nog is going to take this fight at all, ground or standing, Werdum has got it going on and I think he would fuck up Overeem in a rematch too.

Shoebert - There was a time where Werdum has been quite awkward on his feet I believe, I am not sure if I am right though. Now Werdum looks mean as hell on his feet with some nasty tools at his disposal.
I do not think Big Nog is going to take this fight at all, ground or standing, Werdum has got it going on and I think he would fuck up Overeem in a rematch too.

Ya definitely. I would say Werdum, along with Nate Diaz leading up to the Benson fight, is the most improved fighter in MMA. Definitely most improved striker all things considered. Phone Post

TheArmenianGuy - 

Holy spell check batman! Thanks to* Phone Post

Interesting start to your UG career my friend!

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
TheArmenianGuy -  Holy spell check batman! Thanks to* Phone Post

Interesting start to your UG career my friend!

Lmao thanks bro Phone Post

TheArmenianGuy - 
Shoebert - There was a time where Werdum has been quite awkward on his feet I believe, I am not sure if I am right though. Now Werdum looks mean as hell on his feet with some nasty tools at his disposal.

Ya definitely. I would say Werdum, along with Nate Diaz leading up to the Benson fight, is the most improved fighter in MMA. Definitely most improved striker all things considered. Phone Post

Yeah, after Nate dropped back down to Lightweight, something clicked and he started to destroy people. It's crazy cool to see things like that happen to people, where something clicks and a guy just becomes a completely different animal.