WERDUM!

My favorite heavy weight! I knew he could win. He will beat Cain Phone Post 3.0

Totally did not expect that tonight.  Amazing performance!

MMAIOGIC -

Totally did not expect that tonight.  Amazing performance!

I knew he could do it! And that was an amazing fight. Hat's off to Travis for being a warrior Phone Post 3.0

but can he beat JDS? if you think he can't then don't think he will beat cain. 

someone should post the werdum time gif

Browne fans had been overlooking Werdum so bad it was fucking obnoxious.

Couldn't be happier.

WerDOOM! Phone Post 3.0

I cant wait to see how many people say Werdum is their favorite and knew he would win... Phone Post 3.0

Browne didn't look good at all. I can't believe he gassed after the first round but he seemed to get a second wind in the 5th but was far to late. Good win for Werdum

xtonyiscoolx - I cant wait to see how many people say Werdum is their favorite and knew he would win... Phone Post 3.0
Awwww. Phone Post 3.0

xtonyiscoolx - I cant wait to see how many people say Werdum is their favorite and knew he would win... Phone Post 3.0
No matter what side you are on. Anyone that posts in my threads gets vote ups :) Phone Post 3.0

hercules_mma_kosark -
No matter what side you are on. Anyone that posts in my threads gets vote ups :) Phone Post 3.0
Haha heck yea man! Phone Post 3.0

PaulSarks - He has no chance to beat Cain, well anyone has a chance but not much of one
I love werdum, and he has a chance. But what worries me is his chin and pace Phone Post 3.0

hercules_mma_kosark -
PaulSarks - He has no chance to beat Cain, well anyone has a chance but not much of one
I love werdum, and he has a chance. But what worries me is his chin and pace Phone Post 3.0
Don't worry about his chin. Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer -
hercules_mma_kosark -
Don't worry about his chin. Phone Post 3.0
Why not? Jw. Phone Post 3.0

I think his chin is fine JDS knocked out Cain and hunt. I can't remember last time Werdum was hurt, I'm more concerned with his conditioning than his chin Phone Post 3.0