West Coast BJJ Tournament 9/25

TTT

From Charles Gracie:

Co-organizer Charles states: 'We are very pleased with the enthusiastic response of the fighters. We are receiving several number of signers in all categories, and we have already secured presence of the Black Belts to compete in the Super Fights division are Crosley Gracie, Fabio Santos, Rafael Lovato Jr., Cameron Earle, Paulo Guillobel, Helder Menezes, Megaton Dias, Rafael 'Gordinho' Correa, Kirt Oziander, Shawn Williams, Ricardo Barros, Val Cubales, Jorge Vandame, Chris Smith, Mario Cerezo, Renato Migliaccio, Sandro ' Batata ' Santiago, Alexandre Crispim, Joao Cunha, Daniel Coyote and there will be more to come '.

TTT

who will crosley be competing against?

I don't know if the match ups have been made yet. I will post it as soon as I find out.

TTT

West Coast BJJ Tournament starting to heat up!

Saturday September 25th 10:00AM Get ready, the organizers are.
Click here to register now! http://register.RalphGracie.com

The United Gracie crew would like to invite backs all the competitors of the III United Gracie and welcome new competitors to this event, that for sure will be the biggest Jiu-Jitsu event of the Year!'

The deadline to register is Monday, September 20th, by midnight. NO EXCEPTIONS!
No registrations will be taken after September 20th, and we WILL NOT have registration during the tournament.
We will have ONLY ON-LINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT! Your registration and payment must be done on-line at the same time. We are ONLY accepting on-line payments.

Anyone registering up to that deadline date will pay the same low pre-registration rate.
Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today! Register now! http://register.RalphGracie.com
Fees are as follows:
Spectators: Tickets $8.00
Kids: $30.00 (05yrs. 15yrs. old)
Juniors: $50.00 (16yrs. 17yrs. old)
Women: $50.00 (18yrs. old and up)
Adults: $50.00 (18yrs. old and up)

• Remember, registration and payments are accepted ONLY on-line, and must be submitted at the same time.

The event will have six fighting areas coordinated and controlled by the Black Belt Referees and all with digital timers and the official score boards from the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation so that competitors and spectators alike can keep track of fights.

Co-organizer Charles states: 'We are very pleased with the enthusiastic response of the fighters. We are receiving several number of signers in all categories, and we have already secured presence of the Black Belts to compete in the Super Fights division are Crosley Gracie, Fabio Santos, Rafael Lovato Jr., Cameron Earle, Paulo Guillobel, Helder Menezes, Megaton Dias, Rafael 'Gordinho' Correa, Kirt Oziander, Shawn Williams, Ricardo Barros, Val Cubales, Jorge Vandame, Chris Smith, Mario Cerezo, Renato Migliaccio, Sandro ' Batata ' Santiago, Alexandre Crispim, Joao Cunha, Daniel Coyote and there will be more to come '.

Co-organizer Ralph Gracie stated: ' We are ready to go on September 25th. I and my brother Charles will host a top level event, one that all athletes will be proud of. This year all the athletes competing in the event will all be covered by an insurance policy.
We are expecting and prepared for a large turnout in both competitors and public, so be prepared to fight with the best! '
For additional info check out http://www.charlesgracie.com/west-tourn.htm or call us directly and for questions concerning the rules can be address by calling Charles Gracie at:
Tel: (650) 756-7579, Fax: (650) 756-1260 or by email: charles@charlesgracie.com

The best Jiu-Jitsu fighters and competitor and all of the Academies will be present and fighting to show our strength and conquer our share of Gold! When you follow up a tournament of this magnitude then you better have some great things lined up as well.

Get ready!

Make this day on your calendar! 
     Saturday September 25th 10:00AM

1st edition of West Coast Jiu-Jitsu Tournament!
Register now! http://register.RalphGracie.com

Let’s play fair, safe and good luck for all of you.

Charles and Ralph Gracie
United Gracie Team

TTT

1st Black Belt match I know of confirmed: Cameron Earle vs Paulo
Guillobel.

With the line up here you definitely need to check this out!

REGISTRATION CLOSES SEPTEMBER 20th at MIDNIGHT!!!!!

Sign up now at www.RalphGracie.com or www.CharlesGracie.com today. Payments are made online thru Paypal. A Paypal account is not required.

whatever, are cameras and video camcorders allowed? Thanks.

zulrik,

Filming has been allowed in the past. I have not heard any different for this year, but I will double check with Charles, just to be sure.

Price of admission?

Fees are as follows:
Spectators: Tickets $8.00
Kids: $30.00 (05yrs. 15yrs. old)
Juniors: $50.00 (16yrs. 17yrs. old)
Women: $50.00 (18yrs. old and up)
Adults: $50.00 (18yrs. old and up)

Saturday September 25th 10:00AM Get ready, the organizers are.
Click here to register now! http://register.RalphGracie.com

The United Gracie crew would like to invite backs all the competitors of the III United Gracie and welcome new competitors to this event, that for sure will be the biggest Jiu-Jitsu event of the Year!'

The deadline to register is Monday, September 20th, by midnight. NO EXCEPTIONS!
No registrations will be taken after September 20th, and we WILL NOT have registration during the tournament.
We will have ONLY ON-LINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT! Your registration and payment must be done on-line at the same time.

TTT

Monday is the last day to register.

TTT

1st West Coast Announces Black Belt Superfights

Organizer Charles Gracie has announced the first confirmed Super fights for the 1st West Coast Tournament:

Crosley Gracie (Ralph Gracie) X Rafael Lovato Jr. (Carlos Machado)
Paulo Guillobel ( Machado Team) X Cameron Earle (Ralph Gracie)
Helder Menezes ( Fabio Santos) X Joao Cunha (Ralph Gracie)
Val Cubales (Charles Gracie) X Daniel Coyote (Coyote Team)

TTT

Who's Kirt fighting?