WHAT A DAY FOR A FIGHT!!!!!!

There is no way this story is true. There will never be a video. Mark my words.

zhoosheetzooo.....why didn't you wear a cup? Why didn't you continue fighting after he grabbed your balls?

Before or after training at 10th,they sit around and decide what will go over best on the ug.Then they run home and jump on with their fake names and throw these stories out.Lets see who believes and who don't.Not all of us are dumd azzes.

100% troll job

The funniest part was "it was a stud ranch for thoroughbreds",you know there all laughing there azzes off on that one.

What A CROCK OF TOTAL BULLSHIT....said he was going to punch the guys face in and knock his teeth out , then says he is not a MMA fighter and only wanted to grapple.....cant even cover his own tracks and lie when there is clearly are statements to the coontrary....

THE UG DUPED AGAIN...how many 10th Planet related ruses are people going to fall for....I suspect this will be the last

CUO is the NEW GRAPPLE GIRL, the original GG has bigger balls than he does....

GAME OVER...your conjob is just that...will take everything you say with more of a grain of salt then ever before..

dan henderson, chonan, miller, and wang were there. i guarantee. in fact, the whole place went silent after the ball grab. you can ask about that

No video yet?

I'll say it again:

Who would think Brent/Checkhisownmomsoil's fight would end in controversy? I am shocked.

Listen, your teacher is a world famous BJJer who tapped an undefeated Gracie, his friend is a tv star (who I assume you hang out with - maybe), your buddy is on the TUF and you are just a fat dork desparately trying to figure out how to become famous when you have NOTHING TO OFFER THE WORLD.

Let go of the coat tails and just kill yourself already.

This is the worst type of troll job because now it's dragging the names of several well known professional fighters though it. The trolling isn't funny anymore guys. When the "Ha ha, we fooled some of you" truth comes out a lot less people will laugh then you think.

Ooooooooooh! Sorry Mrs. Robinson...

Who are u dude the neighborhood mother from the 1920's?

It's not called a ball grab, it's called the Twister and Eddie Bravo invented it!

"It's not called a ball grab, it's called the Twister and Eddie Bravo invented it!"

Ahhh, yes. He did mention that right after saying something about rolling while on chronic. Yep, good call:) Seriously guys, you are just hurting the sport by undermining the integrity of those who are involved in it. Give it a rest already.

ttt for later

so CUO admits to the ball grab ? or did he think he was using his other screen name Zhoozitsu ?

lol Winston

CUO, was ther at least pictures to hold us off until the video release?

LMAO at cuo accidentally using the cuo screenname for the ball grab comment.

CUO how much size did zooshit have on you? If he wants an mma match you guys better set a fight weight.

Petey, my balls!

Dude, I CAN'T. Mudname, lol. Yeah, THANKS for making it pro-only. lol

:(