What a glorious day on the UG!

Ahhhh! Just sitting back, basking in the butt hurt.

How neatly they unravel…

9 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

All the Khabib villagers are in hiding, burning the memes they had been working on hoping that McGregor would lose.

7 Likes
oranos -

All the Khabib villagers are in hiding, burning the memes they had been working on hoping that McGregor would lose.

It's very quiet, that's for sure...

2 Likes

It's hilarious because it's actually a ghost town and none of the people saying Cowboy would win are bumping those threads lol. I still can't believe anyone thought he could win that fight. As if the ufc would risk several billion dollars on a warmup fight for McGregor. 

1 Like

Knockoutthoughts will still be posting long winded rants that wreak of retardation.

4 Likes

Glad to see WWE fans enjoyed that paid off spectacle last night. You guys are like pigs. You consume whatever they feed you without asking questions. Starved pigs. It's been 4 years since your last meal! lol

6 Likes
KnockoutThoughts -

Glad to see WWE fans enjoyed that paid off spectacle last night. You guys are like pigs. You consume whatever they feed you without asking questions. Starved pigs. It's been 4 years since your last meal! lol

Lmao how high is your monthly tinfoil bill?

4 Likes
KickPunchr -
KnockoutThoughts -

You funny!

2 Likes
McGregorCouldSmellMyPu**y -
KickPunchr -
KnockoutThoughts -

You funny!

:D 

1 Like
oranos -

You sure they have the internets over there?

Whenever Conor fights, win or loss, the internet is straight entertainment for 48 hours or so.

1 Like

It wasn't a work or fixed, but it was set up because it was the easiest fight for Conor. Especially once cowboy got fooled into not going for a takedown etc...   but he always folds in huge fights like this regardless. He wouldn't throw it but in his mind I think he was having serious doubts and you can't beat someone standing that's as slick as a motivated Conor if you have doubts... kinda sucks, I wanted Conor to be challenged & the rest of the card was weak  on top of it. Felt like a wasted night.  Can't wait for tony and khabib 

2 Likes
oranos -

I think they will hold off on that until Connor actually beats Khabib, which isn't going to happen.  All the same, that was an impressive win.

This is cute coming from Malvert of all homo's. After the Khabib embarrassment he took his bitch made ball and went home for over a year. Only lately has he had the nerve to stick his pussy out around here again. Bwahahaha

2 Likes

Only thing that is memorable for me was Holmes ass trying to retreat out the bottom of her shorts the entire fight. 

KickPunchr - 
KnockoutThoughts -

Beautiful :slight_smile:

1 Like
prof -
KickPunchr - 
KnockoutThoughts -

Beautiful :slight_smile:

Hahaha the people want to know!! 

KhabibWinsTheRematch -

This is cute coming from Malvert of all homo's. After the Khabib embarrassment he took his bitch made ball and went home for over a year. Only lately has he had the nerve to stick his pussy out around here again. Bwahahaha

I see 3fife got a new sn. You terrorist sympathizing scum bag 

1 Like
Michael Avanatti - 
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

I see 3fife got a new sn. You terrorist sympathizing scum bag 

hahaha I love how emotional people get after a UFC