WHat A SURPRISE!!

Rickson is going to fight an out of shape Japanese fighter with no MMA experience!!

Get right out of town!! Imagine that!

WHo?

Sumo wrestler

well since there were like 3 of those in the GP, i'm not sure he deserves the criticism

Time to test Rickson Gracie Jujitsu aginst Soomoo. I dont thin kit has been done before,has it?

Anyway who is this guy and what does he look like and how much is his weight?

Wakanohana. Thats the sumos name.

There was one former sumo in the GP Hornbuckle. Lies make Baby RIckson cry.

LOL

ocbadapple, remember when you said I was all over Chris Brennan's nutz? Just so you know I haven't forgotten and I am still just as mad now as I was 4 months ago when you posted it...one day buddy...

payback's a bitch, bitch!

hehe

No f-ing way. What is he trying to prove. This has to be difficult even for his fans. I mean you want to say that mma came after his prime but he would have been the best. But he keeps coming back to "fight" non competition. I personally would have more respect if he just stuck to teaching.

"ocbadapple, remember when you said I was all over Chris Brennan's nutz? Just so you know I haven't forgotten and I am still just as mad now as I was 4 months ago when you posted it...one day buddy..."

lol! glad it aint me he's after

LOL, Im on peoples nuts. Marco's for sure. Are u seriously mad? or are u kidding?

When I see you you are fu°ked...

rickson aspires for greater appleness.

HAHA , are you serious?? I think u took the thread too serious. In the same thread I said I was on MArco's and Babalu's nuts. It is a joke , nothing personal.

If you want to take it serious. What are you gonna do? Beat me up?

"If you want to take it serious. What are you gonna do? Beat me up?"

catch you in a twister

I am only joking with you man. I just don't see you post here very much so it took me a while to get at you! Gerald

Golden boy, do you have a brother?

i thought you were serious

sorry if that thread pissed u off.
i thought it was funny