What Are The Top TRAINING CAMPS Nowadays???

The days of Chute Boxe, BTT, MFS are long gone. Let's put a list together. I'll start:

Team Alpha Male

Nova Uniao

ATT

AKA

Jackson's

Reign

Alliance

Blackzillian

Tristar

Blackhouse

Roufussport

Team Nog/X-Gym

Longo/Serra

Renzo's (is this really a full MMA camp though?)

Sports Lab MMA

Nova Uniao Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Nova Uniao Phone Post

mos def

Aka, att, jackson-winkeljohn Phone Post

I think AMC Pankration and the MMA Lab are two very good camps that are pretty underrated as well. Phone Post

Tri star Phone Post

Reign, Alliance and Blackzillian's must be added to this list.

I miss the Chute Boxe and MFS days.

Black house
ATT
AKA
Jackson's (obviously)
Roufusport
Tristar
Alliance Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I think AMC Pankration and the MMA Lab are two very good camps that are pretty underrated as well. Phone Post
Who trains there?

I know DJ trains at AMC, and Benson trains at Lab, who else do you know of besides them? Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I think AMC Pankration and the MMA Lab are two very good camps that are pretty underrated as well. Phone Post
Who trains there?

I know DJ trains at AMC, and Benson trains at Lab, who else do you know of besides them? Phone Post 3.0

Moraga and Varner train at Lab too, I'm sure there's others though.

Roufus Sport is a pretty intimate gym, not a lot of names out side of Askren and Pettis.

Blackhouse is pretty much not a gym anymore as everyone who trained there has left Brazil.

Nova Uniao
Greg Jackson's
Team Alphamale
Tristar
Blackzillian's
RoufusSport
Alliance
Reign Training Center
Blackzillian's
American Top Team
American Kickboxing Academy
Korean Top Team
RusFighters

Are all what I call TOP GYMS

More intimate gyms with select guys and lesser known coaches are like Lab MMA, Ray Longo's, AMC, Grudge, ect.

MasterofMartialArts -
Who trains there?

MMA Lab has Moraga and they've helped Riggs and Varner get back on track. AMC has Boetsch too. They may not have the massive stable of guys Jackson's or AKA but the guys they do have are very successful. Hume and Crouch are always really impressive in the corners to me. Phone Post

Poptarts -
MasterofMartialArts - 
Who trains there?

Moraga and Varner train at Lab too, I'm sure there's others though.

Roufus Sport is a pretty intimate gym, not a lot of names out side of Askren and Pettis.

Blackhouse is pretty much not a gym anymore as everyone who trained there has left Brazil.

Nova Uniao
Greg Jackson's
Team Alphamale
Tristar
Blackzillian's
RoufusSport
Alliance
Reign Training Center
Blackzillian's
American Top Team
American Kickboxing Academy
Korean Top Team
RusFighters

Are all what I call TOP GYMS

More intimate gyms with select guys and lesser known coaches are like Lab MMA, Ray Longo's, AMC, Grudge, ect.

You got to add Team Nog/X-Gym to that list imo. Anderson, Feijao, the Nog's, JDS, Erick Silva, Jacare. Tons of other very good guys Phone Post

Blackzillians? Haven't they had a pretty shitty run so far?

Thanks for the info guys.

What about Kings MMA?? Is Andre Pederneiras still head striking coach there? Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - Thanks for the info guys.

What about Kings MMA?? Is Andre Pederneiras still head striking coach there? Phone Post 3.0

King's MMA and Reign are basically 1 aren't they? All that train at King's train at Reign, so I just sort of lumped it together.

MasterofMartialArts - Thanks for the info guys.

I'm assuming you mean Rafael Cordeiro? Dede Pederneires has been the head MMA and bjj trainer at Nova Uniao for a long time. Phone Post

Since "BANG" became Team Alpha Male trainer, I see this camp doing HUGE things in the years to come.

I miss the Lion's Den/ Hammer House days :)

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
MasterofMartialArts - Thanks for the info guys.

I'm assuming you mean Rafael Cordeiro? Dede Pederneires has been the head MMA and bjj trainer at Nova Uniao for a long time. Phone Post

My bad yes, I got the two mixed up for a second. Phone Post 3.0