What are you thankful for?

Thankful for my girl & her daughter, friends & family. This month is also 10yrs of training anniversary :) Phone Post

I am thankful for my family, friends, my dog, my home, my truck, and having a job I love that helps me take care of it all. Last but not least I'm thankful for every servicemember putting it on the line today so I can get fat on turkey and watch my Packers go 11-0. Phone Post

My awesome family, job, and friends. And the UG, so I can ignore my family, slack off at my job, and wish my friends where as cool as (some) of you filthy fucks. Happy thanks giving. Phone Post

reaper51 - I am thankful for my family, friends, my dog, my home, my truck, and having a job I love that helps me take care of it all. Last but not least I'm thankful for every servicemember putting it on the line today so I can get fat on turkey and watch my Packers go 11-0. Phone Post

10-1 imo Phone Post

What a distasteful picture to post on Thanksgiving. What does a scantily clad female have to do with Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving is about love not lust. Thanksgiving is about family not sex. I appeal to Kirik to put something more family friendly on the front of the site.

StardogChampion - What a distasteful picture to post on Thanksgiving. What does a scantily clad female have to do with Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving is about love not lust. Thanksgiving is about family not sex. I appeal to Kirik to put something more family friendly on the front of the site.

Gtfo with that shit. This is the UG, if you want family friendly go to nickjr.com. Phone Post

Thankful for my wife, kids, health, a good job and good friends. Phone Post

MuchRespectToNickandBJ -  Spliff! What happened to you that required surgery?? Phone Post

I had a seizure and then went to the hospital and they found a small benign tumor... had it removed and everythings good now

n2bateyou - Im thankful for the ability and opportunity to do what I do for a living, the men I work with and the purpose we serve. Im grateful for my family and the friends who make a difference in my life. Im grateful to live the way I chose, and Im grateful for the ability to accept what I cant change. Im thankful for the good and the bad experiences because its all a part of the ride.

Happy Thanksgiving UG/OG

obvious troll is obvious

The Kangaroo -  who is that chick?

Gemma Atkinson

i am thankful for Edgar vs Maynard 3 and Hendo vs Shogun

besides my health, family, and friends

I'm thankful for mma, I'm thankful for all the fighters, who put it all on the line everytime they go out there.  I'm  thankful for every org, but especially the ufc for helping bring this sport I love so much, to the masses.

i'm thankful for the ug,

For the fighters who post, for the posters who write, for taking some time to shed some light.

For the fans who educate, for those with insight.for the foreigners who will stay up all night.

for the romo creators, the news breakers, the gif makers, and the suggestion takers.

My job, bud and big booty bitches Phone Post

I'm thankful for my ex-wife ruining holidays for me.

Arm bar/triangle transition , rash guards and the god sent over and under control. Phone Post

I'm thankful I'm not homeless.
And for the UG.

I am thankful things arnt any worse than they already are!!!

Pussy, money, weed

And I got my blue belt yesterday. Phone Post

we had the 100 minute challenge at our gym this morning at 9:00 am. 100 min of grappling, no breaks. i'm attempting to post this picture.
if it works, i'm the 3rd in from the left.
if it doesn't, i'm still thankful...

Im thankful for the UG and MMA Phone Post