What did Dana say to Andre Fili?

nostripewhite -
AMartinez20 -
TrevorJones22 - He says something about "true warrior for even taking the fucking fight" also you see him give bang a look I would describe as "fuck no I'm not mad".

Once again, fili was training to fight 170 and took this on 12 days notice. Lets see YOU cut almost 30 pounds (he was 172 when he started this cut) Phone Post 3.0
Who the fuck was criticizing him? I asked what the fuck Dana said. Talk to me like that again i dare you Phone Post 3.0
Lol.

You dare him?

What you gonna do faggot? Down vote him once? Phone Post 3.0
You got a vote up. I double dog dare Martinez to stop being a Internet quier. Fireball dare. Phone Post 3.0

TrevorJones22 -
nostripewhite -
AMartinez20 -
TrevorJones22 - He says something about "true warrior for even taking the fucking fight" also you see him give bang a look I would describe as "fuck no I'm not mad".

Once again, fili was training to fight 170 and took this on 12 days notice. Lets see YOU cut almost 30 pounds (he was 172 when he started this cut) Phone Post 3.0
Who the fuck was criticizing him? I asked what the fuck Dana said. Talk to me like that again i dare you Phone Post 3.0
Lol.

You dare him?

What you gonna do faggot? Down vote him once? Phone Post 3.0
You got a vote up. I double dog dare Martinez to stop being a Internet quier. Fireball dare. Phone Post 3.0
Say something stupid again.

I dare you Phone Post 3.0

I just saved a bunch of fuckin money with geico.

Don't feed the troll and all that. Phone Post 3.0

Stuff like this happening is what forums are for. Phone Post

AMartinez20 -

VD you dumb faggot cunt Phone Post 3.0

fuck u goof Phone Post

OCMikey -
AMartinez20 -

I fucking dare you to speak to him like that again!! Go on!! Fucking try it!!! Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
AMartinez20 -

Vote me down again. I double dog dare you Phone Post 3.0