What did Marvin say?

Post fight, he mumbled on in Italian for 20 seconds then bisping just ignored him and moved on lol

Anyone know what he said?

1 Like

He probably said He got robbed and will continue his fight against the human race. Long live the orcs

Dont quote me on this though

12 Likes

I was wondering as well. I figured he was apologizing to the Italian fans in attendance for coming up short, but that a guess because my school didnā€™t offer casses in Italian, which I would have skipped anyhow. I thought the commentators might address it afterwards, but they didnā€™t.

Most probably sorry for his performance and thanks to the Italian fans in the crowd for their support.

He said thatā€™s what happens when you leave it to the judges. I thought I won. Iā€™ll be back

Gregorio Fracassi

40 minutes ago

For anyone wondering what Vettori said in italian: - Iā€™m sorry boys, heā€™s a really high level opponent, Iā€™m sorry. Thanks for coming, love you all from first to last, still went out there and had fun even if I lost.

8 Likes

He said try the veal and tip your water

2 Likes

He said he loves tortellini with that arabiatta his Nona does !

2 Likes

So what? No fucking ziti now!

2 Likes

I know you said not to quote you but holy shit that made me LOL.

But for real, I heard him shout ā€œFOR THE ALLIANCEā€ shortly after that rant.

He said thatā€™s a good-a meat-a-ball-a

He said: they shouldve gave out italian instructions to those venum shorts, i wouldnā€™t have worn them backwards if they did

1 Like
2 Likes

He definitely said Ā«you donā€™t eat bread with pasta you fucking savagesĀ».

2 Likes

He said ā€˜Shop smartā€¦ Shop S- Martā€™

1 Like