What do the Eddie Bravo haters have to say now?

Eddie's the man. Hopefully his theory on how to damage Khabib from within the guard can be proven correct by El Cucuy.

1 Like
bungee up -

Just imagine how good he'd be if he used the rubber guard. 

We might see a ferg DC superfight   :)

He has used rubber guard. It's a situational technique you're not going to see it every fight. Eddie Bravo always said, you gotta have the third option.

If you can't win standing, can't take a guy down, then pull guard. Tony has good wrestling and lights motherfuckers up on his feet. You're not gonna see too much rubber guard. He has it though, look at the gif above.

Calhoon -
bungee up -

Why dosen't he use the rubber guard?

I like both of them . Serious question though. 

And why isn't the tenth planet logo flat?

It's Flat Earth Theory 

not

flat 10th planet theory

obviously those other planets circle the earths disc 

grandchampion -
Calhoon -
bungee up -

And why isn't the tenth planet logo flat?

It's Flat Earth Theory

not

flat 10th planet theory

obviously those other planets circle the earths disc

1 Like
mix headroom -
bungee up -

He has used rubber guard. It's a situational technique you're not going to see it every fight. Eddie Bravo always said, you gotta have the third option.

If you can't win standing, can't take a guy down, then pull guard. Tony has good wrestling and lights motherfuckers up on his feet. You're not gonna see too much rubber guard. He has it though, look at the gif above.

I like Eddie. 

I don't disagree with what you / he says about the third option. 

Tony has been on his back plenty though and he dosen't use the rubber guard fuck all.

Maybe he has fucked knees or something. 

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

How is Gerald Strebendt's BJJ game now?

it's Bangkok ready

Bravo talking conspiracy theories on JRE were some of the most entertaining episodes in podcast history. Rogan was never the reason why JRE blew up. It was Bravo IMO. Bravo needs to have his own podcast where he just let's loose with no one holding him back and goes in all all the conspiracies. I would watch the shit out of that.

1 Like
fathalpert -

Eddie's the man. Hopefully his theory on how to damage Khabib from within the guard can be proven correct by El Cucuy.

Lmao

ConorWinsTheRematch -

Bravo talking conspiracy theories on JRE were some of the most entertaining episodes in podcast history. Rogan was never the reason why JRE blew up. It was Bravo IMO. Bravo needs to have his own podcast where he just let's loose with no one holding him back and goes in all all the conspiracies. I would watch the shit out of that.

I'm starting to question my own sanity since I actually agree with your crazy ass on that one. 

bungee up -
mix headroom -
bungee up -

I like Eddie. 

I don't disagree with what you / he says about the third option. 

Tony has been on his back plenty though and he dosen't use the rubber guard fuck all.

Maybe he has fucked knees or something. 

He used it against Kevin Lee.

ConorWinsTheRematch -

Eddie had Eddie Bravo Radio for a few years. He had a recording studio he mentioned on the podcast that he recorded his music in. He stopped it for lack of following/interest. I enjoyed it alot, great stories and conversations, he went hardcore into the leglock thing when it first blew up around 2013-2014....his podcast with joey diaz on his show was great.

Rogan's curation of guests and his interview/interaction makes his show great. 

Have to say about what? 

Eddie's system is more than rubber guard, much more.

Trumpsstinkypinky -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I'm starting to question my own sanity since I actually agree with your crazy ass on that one. 

Its always the nutjobs who think you are crazy. Sorry about your mental illness. but if you agree then that just means you came to your senses for once. You may be a broken clock but even broken clocks agree with the correct time 2x a day

SteckTastic -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Eddie had Eddie Bravo Radio for a few years. He had a recording studio he mentioned on the podcast that he recorded his music in. He stopped it for lack of following/interest. I enjoyed it alot, great stories and conversations, he went hardcore into the leglock thing when it first blew up around 2013-2014....his podcast with joey diaz on his show was great.

Rogan's curation of guests and his interview/interaction makes his show great. 

I haven't watched the JRE in years. Its A liberal platform which pushes new age non sense. Rogan has always been "controlled opposition" but at least his show use to actually be entertaining with guests like Bravo 

Bangkok Ready! 

Everyone let that slide.

Bit OT, but what happened with that Eddie Bravo's Metamoris documentary? Anyone?

bungee up -

Because its not as effective in mma as other techniques he knows. 

moogin83 -
bungee up -

Because its not as effective in mma as other techniques he knows. 

Aoki disagrees

^ then why dosen't tony use it?

Dont tell me he dose like the other poster mix headroom. 

The rubber guard is a system of different  of techniques that can be used and even be made into pathways starting from mission control.   Tony isn't using those systems.  Not in the traditional sense anyway.  What he's doing is pretty much straight bjj