What do the Eddie Bravo haters have to say now?

bungee up -

^ then why dosen't tony use it?

Dont tell me he dose like the other poster mix headroom. 

The rubber guard is a system of different  of techniques that can be used and even be made into pathways starting from mission control.   Tony isn't using those systems.  Not in the traditional sense anyway.  What he's doing is pretty much straight bjj 

Eddie has flows that don't use rubberguard. Tony has used Eddie flows for triangles when locking down the arm.

1 Like

^ that's why i ask " why doesn't he use the rubber guard"/ namely mission control ?

Which is what the majority of the system is based off.

ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Bravo talking conspiracy theories on JRE were some of the most entertaining episodes in podcast history. Rogan was never the reason why JRE blew up. It was Bravo IMO. Bravo needs to have his own podcast where he just let's loose with no one holding him back and goes in all all the conspiracies. I would watch the shit out of that.

Eddie did his own show for years. It never blew up. Look Into it

bungee up -

The rubber guard is a system of different  of techniques that can be used and even be made into pathways starting from mission control.   Tony isn't using those systems.  Not in the traditional sense anyway.  What he's doing is pretty much straight bjj 

By mission control you mean controlling with one hand and your foot to set up the triangle right? He does that to Kevin Lee.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

How is Gerald Strebendt's BJJ game now?

Think he's resorted to shooting elderly men in the face with AR-15's, no need for BJJ when you packing your god given right.

mix headroom -
bungee up -

By mission control you mean controlling with one hand and your foot to set up the triangle right? He does that to Kevin Lee.

I'm assuming you're referring to that gif as you stated earlier. 

All he did was hook and flare the elbow so it made it hard for kevin to back / slip out of the triangle.   That's not specific at all to Eddie bravo however props to him that he probably emphasizes the importance of it more than other instructors. 

On the other side he just grabbed his ankle to help close up the triangle.   That's standard access the board. 

There was no rubber guard going on there at all.

Is this how it ends?

CRE -
bungee up -

Why dosen't he use the rubber guard?

I like both of them . Serious question though.

Those aren’t examples of rubber guard.

Well well well..

1 Like

https://gfycat.com/ifr/HideousKindFritillarybutterfly

will kerr -
CRE -
bungee up -

Why dosen't he use the rubber guard?

I like both of them . Serious question though.

Those aren’t examples of rubber guard.

Yeah I’m confused why Cre posted those gifs when those aren’t the rubber guard.

Bangkok ready

"I've seen Eddie Bravo doing it on YouTube and I practiced it, practiced it, and practiced it. I remember every step that he told me.

CRE - "I've seen Eddie Bravo doing it on YouTube and I practiced it, practiced it, and practiced it. I remember every step that he told me.

1. You're taking away what Willie, Roli, and Matt have done with Bryce. He has been a stud for a few years already. 

2. Eddie takes people who are already pretty good and shows them things and takes the credit.

who is his home grown UFC champ? ADCC champ? IBJJF champ?

Exactly. No one. 

Mexican Bruce Lee

And it's still not the rubber guard so I'm confused why Cre posted those gifs and that quote.

On a JRE podcast, Eddie Bravo talked about how so many guys waste all of their energy trying to get out from under khabib. His opinion is to get him in your guard, lockdown etc and attack him with elbows the whole time. I think this is what Tony is gonna do after he gets taken down. Will be interesting to see how well it works.

1 Like

Well well well

too bad ben didnt put that rubber guard on matt right b4 he got kod