What ever happened to Daniel Puder?

Honestly I'm just curious. He hasn't fought in years and for a while there was a lot of hype around him. Anybody know? Phone Post

Wants to be hollywood... 

I KNOW.

I so wanted to see him continue fighting.

Isnt he undefeated?

We all installed Greasemonkey and he died of loneliness?

Seems to me that when he left AKA & the favorable match-ups in Strikeforce he bailed.

he's the king of corn

Actually the more appropriate question might be what "did not " happen to him. He did not take advantage of his short lived notoriety in big time wrasslin.

I shot this at The Alvord School Board District meeting in Riverside County... He also makes appearances in local MMA events, calling fights and making appearances, but his main focus right now is working with kids and bullying. We also shot a more complete interview with him at his residence, but I didn't know if anyone would be interested. I haven't edited it yet, but if you guys want, I'll get it up here.

So he has switched causes from "check out these hawt chicks working out" to "stop bullying". Good to know!

smoogy -  So he has switched causes from "check out these hawt chicks working out" to "stop bullying". Good to know!

PSA

I am working on My Life My Power.org full time!! Thanks for this post!! DP

dPUDER - I am working on My Life My Power.org full time!! Thanks for this post!! DP

Bro u were the worst troll here.. No bash please dont start your one word threads again.. Otherwise good luck!! Phone Post

dPUDER - I am working on My Life My Power.org full time!! Thanks for this post!! DP

BOO this man!

LastRowCarl - I'm saving lives around the world, so If I troll then its for the good!! Thanks for your support!!

Daniel Puder

Seems to have accomplished a lot for a kid who was in special ed growing up.

(and awesome for him)

Seems like he is really working on with kids and bullying, I dig it.

I was really hoping for him to be on the HW Kimbo season of TUF. He had a promising career. Really swell guy though, met him a few times. I think he was scheduled to fight Tank last year, which is the last I heard of him from an MMA standpoint.

He's a great guy who will be successful at anything he does. Phone Post