What Got Cut From Kimbo Fight Vid?

The guy quits, then turns his back. Kimbo clocks him from behind. The guy goes down, then immediately starts getting up.

CUT!

The tape cuts to the guy unconcious. WTF? How did he go from awake and on his stomach getting up to flat on his back and out cold?

Something is missing on that tape.

Uh, I think he just fell over. But please, lay a preposterous conspiracy theory on me!

I was there, the guy just fell over.........

kimbo mounted him and pounded him for the win.

"I was there"

'corse you were pumpkin.

"kimbo mounted him and pounded him for the win."

that would be against the Kimbo rules...

PS I was there too. Sorta like that white guy in the bud light commercial who's drinking a beer by the pool and later is in the guy's kitchen eating his papaya.

Same vibe.

LOL !^^

LMAO @ surfin Joe

I mentioned this on the thread containing the video.

We didn't see everything.

If he was rolling over or flopping like a fish, why didn't they keep the cameras on him? That would have been more compelling footage than what they showed--him just laying there flat on his back for 2 minutes.

Kimbo teabagged him, which explains why we didn't hear a "chill dawg" out of the guy -- it was too muffled by Kimbo's scrotum for the microphone to pick it up clearly.

Unfortunate, but such is life in Miami's backyards.

^ dumbass post ^

I have respect for the dude. he showed up and fought the freak of nature. props to him for having the nuts to do that.

''that would be against the Kimbo rules.''

Thats why it was cut from the video...

"I have respect for the dude. he showed up and fought the freak of nature. props to him for having the nuts to do that."

You shouldn't use the word "respect" so liberally.

THERE ARE TWO VIDEOS FLOATING AROUND

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZijkmhO4IHI&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

''Mnwerbernfooanhimnh!''.

Hearing that guy try to talk,and judging by the swelling,that is one broken fuc#ing jaw!

Why enter a bare-knuckle fight,anyway,when you can't even throw a punch properly?

Broken jaw? That's a concussion,big time.

"Why enter a bare-knuckle fight,anyway,when you can't even throw a punch properly?"

he was probably paid in crack for every minute he lasted