What happened to fighters class action suing UFC?

What happened to that class action against the UFC for under paying fighters? Phone Post 3.0

That's a good question. I believe the lawsuit was filed in late 2014 and the UFC unsuccessfully attempted to get it dismissed in mid-2015.

The UFC was sold by Zuffa in July of this year. Not only do court cases usually take forever to get resolved at the best of times, but the change of ownership probably caused a further delay.

Now that WME-IMG are the owners, are they responsible for fighting the lawsuit? Was Zuffa able to get off the hook completely by relinquishing the asset? Anyone know?

Taco muncher - That's a good question. I believe the lawsuit was filed in late 2014 and the UFC unsuccessfully attempted to get it dismissed in mid-2015.

The UFC was sold by Zuffa in July of this year. Not only do court cases usually take forever to get resolved at the best of times, but the change of ownership probably caused a further delay.

Now that WME-IMG are the owners, are they responsible for fighting the lawsuit? Was Zuffa able to get off the hook completely by relinquishing the asset? Anyone know?

IMG bought ZUFFA. ZUFFA still runs UFC as far as I know.

TTT for answers??? Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Alive and well!

Discovery phase