What if Jones front kicks Vitor in first round?

Will the world explode?

You know Jones and The Gameplan Master Action Greg Jackson will be looking to use it.

With Bone's long legs it would be easier to utilize.

But then again Seagal didn't teach Bones all the secrets to the front kick. Phone Post

And if it does happen Vitor should give up his Religion because obviously Jesus hates him Phone Post

Jones does that kick all the time. I hope vitor is ready this time around Phone Post

Ensanity - Jones does that kick all the time. I hope vitor is ready this time around Phone Post

It's definitely hard to mimic the guy in the picture above me during training Phone Post

You forget that the last time someone tried it on Vitor they got Knocked The Fuck Out.

Swagger jacking IMHO Phone Post

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - You forget that the last time someone tried it on Vitor they got Knocked The Fuck Out.

Exactly what I was goin to say. He was fuckin angry n went straight for the kill when Akiyama threw it at him Phone Post

Vitor was passive until Akiyama tried front kicking him.

Then the King of the Jungle came out and Vitor mauled him within seconds of that failed attempt by Akiyama.

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - Vitor was passive until Akiyama tried front kicking him.

Then the King of the Jungle came out and Vitor mauled him within seconds of that failed attempt by Akiyama.

A very good point. He did swarm Akiyama. Vitor has some fast fucking hands I would love to see him put them on Jones. I hope Vitor can keep his confidence up during the fight and just blast jones but it looks highly unlikely Phone Post

I thinking if Vitor Rushes in with punches without letting off the pressure ...Jones will be eating some big shots.

Cardio could be a prob for Vitor due to short notice but other then that he has a great shot at winning

Hargreaves - I thinking if Vitor Rushes in with punches without letting off the pressure ...Jones will be eating some big shots.

Cardio could be a prob for Vitor due to short notice but other then that he has a great shot at winning

Vitor was already training for Belcher

Then Jones Did have that talk with sensai segal. - Ariel helwani Phone Post

Front kick is now the worst possible plan to fight Vitor.

Front kick delivers KO very very rarerly.
It has to be perfect, like Anderson did it.

Vitor is obviously sick about it. Akiyama tried in on him, then he bullrushed and knocket him out to oblivion.

I'd say if Jones tries that it can only spark a Vitor rush. And that's not a good thing, even if you are Jon Jones.

UGCTT_buchu8oolong - Swagger jacking IMHO Phone Post

Bahahaha this totally. I legit loled in the car with my parents and had to explain what swagger jacking is. Phone Post

If jones takes Vitor down I think Vitor still has a good chance because he uses a butterfly guard style rather then closed guard witch will allow less damage and more scrambles...JMO