What if Kimbo Asks to Go Home Early?

What if Kimbo misses his family and his posse and asks off the show early? I would be willing to bet that Dana's reaction and confrontation with Kimbo would be the greatest reality TV moment in history.......

It'd be even funnier to see the house run out of bread.

Kimbo's init to winit.

I have to applaud Dana....getting Kimbo on TUF will absolutely spike ratings in the positive direction.

Blaf = Brilliant

Kimbo Scarola

Leaving the house early is the only way Kimbo can lose in this deal. If he competes, but doesn't make it to the finals, he'll still show in the TUF finale, certainly somewhere on the main card. Even if he gets cut at this point, he walks away with the label of former UFC fighter. If he does make it to the finale, Dana has a sweet deal for him (not the indentured servitude agreement otherwise known as the TUF contract). If Kimbo can suck it up for 6 weeks, he'll end up no worse than his present condition, maybe even more marketable as a freak show.

I really can't think of a situation where the UFC loses in this deal.

Mad Xyientist - Kimbo Scarola

Pretty much... Ask Joey what happens if you ask to go home...

Zedlepln - 

Leaving the house early is the only way Kimbo can lose in this deal. If he competes, but doesn't make it to the finals, he'll still show in the TUF finale, certainly somewhere on the main card. Even if he gets cut at this point, he walks away with the label of former UFC fighter. If he does make it to the finale, Dana has a sweet deal for him (not the indentured servitude agreement otherwise known as the TUF contract). If Kimbo can suck it up for 6 weeks, he'll end up no worse than his present condition, maybe even more marketable as a freak show.

I really can't think of a situation where the UFC loses in this deal.

You dont think he'll have to endure the TUF contract if he wins the show?

Kimbo's doing this just to stay relevant, imo. even if he loses in his first fight, the continued exposure alone makes it worthwhile to him.

Let's be honest here....BLAF may not like Kimbo or anything he represents, but he knows that it will really sell the show.  It doesn't take brilliance to know that.  And I am NOT knocking Dana at all.

TUF Next Seasons Coaches - Team Kimbo vs. Team Quinn = Ratings through the fucking roof.

Then he will bust out the special contract that others didn't sign and tell him to talk to Randy.

Brasky - What if Kimbo misses his family and his posse and asks off the show early? I would be willing to bet that Dana's reaction and confrontation with Kimbo would be the greatest reality TV moment in history.......
Dana will bring Seth in to convince him to stay...

lol

Dana, already said if he wins he will have the biggest contract in TUF history. It's like a blunt in front of Kimbo's face he can't get to it tell he wins it all.....

Mad Xyientist - Kimbo Scarola

Lol....watch it Bub!

Kimbo aint going home, thats how a nigga eat.

Kimbo's homeys gonna drop some hoes in for him. Den toss tennis balls full of drugs over the fence.