What if Santa was/is real?

What if Santa was real. Like back in the olden days, he really kept up, and gave the good kids toys every year. 

But, only like a handful of kids really were ever "nice" enough to not be on the naughty list. So it wasn't that tough a job.

So, some goody two shoes kids would get some cool shit from Santa, and parents of other kids would feel bad for their rotten kids, so they would buy presents and pretend santa brought them.

Then, over time, more and more parents would feel bad for their kids, and they would catch wind that some parents were faking the Santa visits, so it just becomes commonplace for people to fake Santa. 

So common in fact, that they just assume Santa isn't real!

I'm thinking about writing a movie about this.

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

I saw Santa once

I met Santa.

wtf, I’ve been a member since 07 or 06. and now it says last year?

bollocks.

OldSchoolMike - WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

I imagine this guy would get a lump of coal. 

;)

I saw Santa bangin op's mom

The same letters that spell Santa, also spell Satan.

Don’t forget to come back and visit us “little people” once you make it big. When the studios are bidding over it you could leverage the situation to insist that you get to direct it.

somebody would have shot him by now.

Vote up op. 

You don't write a movie though. You write a screenplay. 

Gartlin -

Check out the big brain on Gaaar.

I like the premise. OP could have him quit santa’ing for a while and then come back when he’s old, like in the dark knight returns or some shit. #opensource #wrongforumasshole

Gartlin -

Sorry.

I'm thinking of at the end of the movie, there is one last good kid, and Santa brings him some kickass toys, but the kid doesn't care for them, he instead plays video games.

This pushes Santa over the edge, and he and his dog move into a cave atop a mountain in an arctic region right outside a small town. And he finds a green hair in his beard. End.

dangerboy12 -

What if Santa was real. Like back in the olden days, he really kept up, and gave the good kids toys every year. 

But, only like a handful of kids really were ever "nice" enough to not be on the naughty list. So it wasn't that tough a job.

So, some goody two shoes kids would get some cool shit from Santa, and parents of other kids would feel bad for their rotten kids, so they would buy presents and pretend santa brought them.

Then, over time, more and more parents would feel bad for their kids, and they would catch wind that some parents were faking the Santa visits, so it just becomes commonplace for people to fake Santa. 

So common in fact, that they just assume Santa isn't real!

I'm thinking about writing a movie about this.

From Dangerboy Productions, a heartfelt story that will light up your holiday season...

dangerboy12 -
Gartlin -

Sorry.

I'm thinking of at the end of the movie, there is one last good kid, and Santa brings him some kickass toys, but the kid doesn't care for them, he instead plays video games.

This pushes Santa over the edge, and he and his dog move into a cave atop a mountain in an arctic region right outside a small town. And he finds a green hair in his beard. End.

What about the reindeer? The elves?? 

Like the real story is just a symbolic representation of the true story, which is an old man who gets more and more lonely and unappreciated so he starts hoarding animals and taking to them, starts doing psychedelics and thinks he’s flying, gets sedentary and fat and has a heart attack.  

Gartlin -
dangerboy12 -
Gartlin -

Sorry.

That's just bullshit the parents came up with to explain how so many kids get presents.

The reality is very few kids, I mean like 5, qualified to get the presents. And he just did it in one city.

dangerboy12 -
Gartlin -
dangerboy12 -
Gartlin -

Sorry.

That's just bullshit the parents came up with to explain how so many kids get presents.

The reality is very few kids, I mean like 5, qualified to get the presents. And he just did it in one city.

I like that. 

Gartlin -
dangerboy12 -
Gartlin -
dangerboy12 -
Gartlin -

Sorry.

I like that. 

Who were there kids who qualified? Their story will be very important. Were they rich kids? Poor kids?