What is going on with PHIL BARONI

You have WTF this x3 . You got it right. NYE Fast Phil Done Dirty

From MMANews.com:

Local police found a woman, Baroni’s romantic partner, deceased inside a hotel room on Sunday, this after Baroni approached officers outside and told them his girlfriend was unresponsive.

Police rushed to the hotel room and found the woman lying beaten, bruised, and bloody on a bed. She was found with no vital signs and immediately pronounced dead at the scene.

According to police, Baroni said a lover’s quarrel between him and his girlfriend turned physical, with the woman suffering multiple head lacerations after getting pushed over in the bathroom. After things cooled down, Baroni said the woman requested cigarettes and beer, which he obtained before returning to the room with her unresponsive.

Something tells me that Phil’s account isn’t to be trusted.

4 Likes

I blame Bonner’s x wife. She’s like a black widow. Bonner is dead and Baroni is in a Mexican jail. Stay away from that bitch

5 Likes

wow!
and the house burned down too.

Wonder if our Pres will fight to bring Phil back home like we did for Grindher. We can give them el chapo in a prisoner swap

5 Likes

If he bribed his way out or escaped I doubt the US would extradite him anyway.

1 Like

There might be more than one…my postal sources tell me he was suspected of one back in Sept.

When no proof surfaced or concrete allegations is when I offered to get him out of Mexico. I wish he would have taken me up on it. I would have made sure he got back in with one of his old teams/training partners. But then again on the other hand I may have been enabling a shitty person. I don’t know man, but this sucks all the way around.

6 Likes

You’re a good person Captain

If Phil had better mentorship he might have avoided some of this

He needed a life coach

1 Like

Need updates from @crowbar as he has legit connections/sources to what’s going to Phil down there

I knew that people would be asking me for my source.

My source comes from Phil’s attorney.

I know that this case is drawing interest & I will post any updates as soon as I have them.

6 Likes

Thanks crow

Keep us updated with the latest

2 Likes

Any traction from the Biden administration making contact for a trade? I bet if Trump were in office Phil would be on US soil by now.

4 Likes

As I mentioned previously We need to trade phil for el
Chapo

2 Likes

Remember when trolls had to try?

I’m not in contact everyday.

2 Likes

Burglar of turds, if you can get into contact with anyone close to Phil can you give him this length or rope I have?

1 Like

stripes lighten GIF

It was a joke and Crowbar is smart enough to figure that out.

I recall when your dumbass kept trolling the fuck out of Scott Bessac for no good reason.

1 Like

Can we trade 6 million Mexican nationals for Baroni and then put him directly into full on melee weapon prison gladiatorial combat? That sounds like the best case scenario.

3 Likes

If you have that much rope you should use it yourself. You are one miserable grumpy bastard, lol!

2 Likes