What is it with DC's commentary when Rogan is there?

Dude is so damn good on commentary when Rogan isn’t there. On the other hand, when Rogan is there he is god awful. He seemingly tries to “out Rogan Rogan” and presents himself as a Rogan nut rider without any independent thoughts. It is getting to the point where I am probably going to start muting the TV when they are announcing together.

1 Like

DC is always bad. But Anik is by far the worst and most annoying

I would pay $100 for a PPV stream that had zero commentating

7 Likes

Word

3 Likes

Yeah both Anik and DC are tryhard whingy unfunny cringy babies

3 Likes

I prefer to watch in other languages or with no sound at all.

2 Likes

I too prefer other languages.
I’ve found they’re exponentially cheaper to view also.

2 Likes

Be Quiet Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean

I’ll take $50, you want my Venmo?

3 Likes

To be honest, DC was actually the voice of reason while calling the Pantoja vs Moreno fight. If you listened to Rogan and Anik, you definitely would think Moreno won 4-1 lol. I’m glad DC, and then Bisping and Cruz (on the aftershow), all called it straight up that Pantoja was the clear winner there.

Y’all are crazy. The three of them are the best of the best. Who’s better?

1 Like

1 Like

DC sounded like he had CTE last night. Rogan ill always like just for the fact hes been there forever. Anik has his moments…I used to hate him…hes been growing on me …his podcast stuff and interviews made me like the guy. I cannot stand Bisping. hes the worst imo. Dom and Felder are good. sometimes Felder likes to talk about dumb shit sometimes but hes good.

DC is terrible and unlikable 100% of the time.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Come At Me Bring It On GIF by UFC

1 Like

DC is always terrible. I don’t like Anik and he’s weird as shit, but I think he’s fine for that role. Rogan is hit or miss. Basically Rogan is good if he isn’t friends with the fighters and he’s biased as hell with his friends. I want to repeat, DC is always terrible. Just stupid as shit and biased.

1 Like

fighter in the red corner recently cheated on his wife; bets are being taken on her leaving him within a week at -175. over to Bruce Buffer…

1 Like

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff