What is Pride waiting on?

Here we are, 10 days out from the GP(technically 9 as Japan is ahead of us time wise)

And this 16th mystery man hasnt been announced yet.

The last bit of hope in me thinks this maybe because Pride will make it a top 10 HW.

But based on my knowledge of Pride I bet its either Frye or Waterman vs Mcgee becomes part of the actual GP.

Dont know, if they are waiting this long to announce it, they maybe in intense negotiations with a top level HW.

Thoughts?

I just think that if they are taking this long it will be someone better at this point.

However, if things fall through, I wouldn't be suprised if its someone like Kerr or Frye.

I really hope its not Takayama, they've already met their Japanese quota for this event.

Watch it be Kerr.

Watch him go for the shoot.

Watch him knock himself out.

Whoever Kerr fights by KO, rd 1.

he will be japanese

lol, who the fuck is that

Fuckin HP

I'm still hoping for Syvia, but there's pretty much NO WAY that'll happen.

Realistically, I think Fujita or Cabbage...maybe Ricco or TK?

I'm hoping its Barnett. But Kerr seems logical.

"Watch it be Kerr.
Watch him go for the shoot.
Watch him knock himself out.
Whoever Kerr fights by KO, rd 1."

Yeah, because Kerr ALWAYS knocks himself out on the shoot.

Fighting is like anything else.

Your only as good as your last performance.

And Kerr's performance showed he isnt the same fighter without the steroids.

If tyson was the 16th man first i would cry of happiness i bet u he would win his first match.

If tyson was the 16th man first i would cry of happiness i bet u he would win his first match.

16th man is a foreigner if it is not rizzo or barnett which it probably wont be I would love to see ibragim Magomedov who just won the 2h2h 8 man tournament.

Although he trains with fedor now, that maybe a problem.

Please be Tariel! DSE make it happen!

Eraser, why do you say "steroid Sylvia", I dare them to drug test all of the fighters in Pride. I bet 90% are on steroids.

TTT for Kerr! Fuckin haters.

Rizzo, Ricco or Sylvia................

SHAMROCK MAYBE?

ttt for the PolishPunisher....

Let's just all agree that it will make the tournament better, whomever it is.- Adam "If he dies... he dies" from Conn