What is your favorite Instructional BJJ DVD?

I am looking for a good instructional set to start my collection. As I keep reading the forum I am hearing that you cant buy just 1 and that I am most likely going to be and addict soon. With that in mind I would like to purchase one anyway what should be my first purchase? I look at a lot of stuff on myspace some good some bad so I am sure there are some oppinions out there. Please give me your picks and why.

VB 

its kind of an older set but i think i like rey diogo's better than anyone else's.

their setup is easy to understand and can apply for beginners or advanced players, and you dont need some kind of crazy athletic ability to pull them off. i had the half guard dvd and i believe the butterfly dvd but will be re ordering both because i lent them out and never got them back.

vegas_bill -  I am looking for a good instructional set to start my collection. As I keep reading the forum I am hearing that you cant buy just 1 and that I am most likely going to be and addict soon. With that in mind I would like to purchase one anyway what should be my first purchase? I look at a lot of stuff on myspace some good some bad so I am sure there are some oppinions out there. Please give me your picks and why.
VB 

read andre post and gracie combatives reviews

I like Braulio Estima's the best.

Carlos Machado is my favorite set overall. I also really like Saulo's sets and Marcelo's sets. There are a lot of instructional sets that I really like certain things about but Carlos Machado really nailed it with his. Great fundamentals, a lot of detail, and very good explanations about how and why he does things the way he does them. I have over 50 instructional series and if I was only allowed to keep one set I would keep Carlos Machado.

Carlos Machado Infinite Set

Check out Jacare's set, the neat thing about it is that he also shows footage from his competitions where he uses the techniques. I always have enjoyed the standard Mario Sperry sets as well.

Ari Bolden - Totallity.

Tell you what. Robson Mauro's Fusien series is unreal. I thought it was going to be just OK, but its the best I have come across. This is a GI series.

I have all the Ribeieros, Garcia's BRaulio's etc. This guys are unreal. They are pricey though.

The old Mario Sperry tapes were pretty decent.

Carlos and Saulo definitely teach their techniques really well.

I have to agree with OsotoGary though, my personal favorite is Robson's.

Has anyone seen Cobrinha's yet? I have maia 1 and 2 saulo 1 and 2 and i was thinking about getting Cobrinha's.Any opinions?

<!--Session data-->Watching John Will and David Myer Mastering Chokes right now, pretty good stuff in there go over lots of good tips.

Also really like Fabio Gurgel set.

akebh - Has anyone seen Cobrinha's yet? I have maia 1 and 2 saulo 1 and 2 and i was thinking about getting Cobrinha's.Any opinions?

Cobrinhas is good but probably for purple belts and up or guys with a lot of experience. It is however great just lots of exotic stuff.

But, if you are good you will love it! I like it a lot.

akebh - Has anyone seen Cobrinha's yet? I have maia 1 and 2 saulo 1 and 2 and i was thinking about getting Cobrinha's.Any opinions?

I think someone posted a pretty in depth review of it here. Maybe someone can ttt it.