What is your gym's "Drop in-Mat Fee?

I've always been interested in the range   

We're $10

none.

i've also never been charged a mat fee when going to other gyms out of town. always offered and they declined.

Fo da free Phone Post 3.0

None... Stop on by.

I think $20. I don't think I've seen anyone charged though. Phone Post 3.0

$10 (old price- grandfathered in for some) or $20 (new price) due to our limited mat space.

Additionally, everyone (including visitors) gets to train for 10 days free.

$0

A smile, signed waiver and a hand shake gets you on the mat.

Locally, I think it is $20-$40.

In Israel and Stockholm (Sweden) no charge, in Berlin (Germany) they asked for 15 euros

Free, and Free 30 day trial. Phone Post 3.0

None, but my friend went to Marcelo Garcias gym in NY and they charged him $40 for a single visit and he had a look at Renzos gym and that was $45 for a single and Renzo wasn't even there. Couldn't believe it AS I pay $40 per WEEK at my gym(no world champions there but $45 for a single session ??) Phone Post 3.0

chandler2911 - None, but my friend went to Marcelo Garcias gym in NY and they charged him $40 for a single visit and he had a look at Renzos gym and that was $45 for a single and Renzo wasn't even there. Couldn't believe it AS I pay $40 per WEEK at my gym(no world champions there but $45 for a single session ??) Phone Post 3.0

New York's $40-$45 is most of the country's $15-$20.

$15 but I've never seen it applied. Phone Post 3.0

chandler2911 - None, but my friend went to Marcelo Garcias gym in NY and they charged him $40 for a single visit and he had a look at Renzos gym and that was $45 for a single and Renzo wasn't even there. Couldn't believe it AS I pay $40 per WEEK at my gym(no world champions there but $45 for a single session ??) Phone Post 3.0

Marcelo's is $40 per day- so that's 6-8 classes (weekends has less)- with 2 usually taught by Marcelo, and a couple taught by Bernardo Faria and Paul Schreiner.

NONE!!!

Drop in fee's are bullshit and very much not cool

kying418 -

Marcelo's is $40 per day- so that's 6-8 classes (weekends has less)- with 2 usually taught by Marcelo, and a couple taught by Bernardo Faria and Paul Schreiner.
This plus you have to consider that drop in fees have to be proportionate to monthly dues. Can't charge $10 a class if dues are $220 a month, otherwise students on contracts would be getting burned. It's NYC too so you gotta take that into account. Rent on a studio apartment is a mortgage on a 4BR house somewhere else Phone Post 3.0

kying418 -

Ah ok I was misinformed. Do you know how much Marcelo charges for a private? Phone Post 3.0